:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Watchman
Given the behaviours of the current government, I would follow the default that they (P&O)* would have received some public money, for whatever reason

* other “chums” are available
By Tubby Isaacs
The government running a ferry company sounds like a good way to lose a lot of money. I know it's ultimately owned by Dubai now, but they don't give a fuck. They can make stuff profitable by all sorts of strokes that a UK government would struggle to pull.

It's better in this situation to bring forward investment in the area being hit by job losses. And to improve the law generally, of course.
By Oboogie
There's unrest amongst Stop The War, they want a united front, but not too united. They must ensure their demands cannot be supported by Keir Starmer.
Main targets for their protests about Ukraine? NATO and the British government, of course.

I'm sure the letter from STW is written by Corbyn, I can hear his voice when I read it.

https://labourhub.org.uk/2022/03/25/for ... jY8b4T2W9A
By Abernathy
Martin Forde’s report is now, apparently, all but ready to publish.
Prediction : The Trots will find something in Martin Forde’s report about which to get their collective knickers in a twist of outrage, or if they can’t, they’ll spin something that never actually happened but which they think should have been in the report. Sqealer Jones will whine vocally, and the story will make headlines for a day or so, but then descend fairly quickly into the realm of “so what?” for most sensible people, which is to say the voters we need to give us their votes. It may even do us quite a lot of good by way of demonstrating that the Trot wingnuts are now either well and truly out of the party, or harmlessly and properly marginalised, this time for good. Bring. It. On.

https://labourlist.org/2022/03/report-n ... gydwTWDlp0
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]