:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Cyclist
I wonder how much more effective a few peace rallies would have been over sending a task force half-way round the world to boot the Argentinians out of the Falklands?

Maybe Hitler would have withdrawn from Poland if a massive peace rally had been organised*.

Pearl Harbor could have escaped attack if only a few hundred thousand Americans had marched through New York.

Yep, peace rallies are definitely the answer.

*Stalin, of course, did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever.
By Andy McDandy
Campaigning for peace is an admirable thing, and nobody in their right mind wants war. Especially if they're going to be directly affected by it. However, when it's obvious that peace is not an option, you have to be prepared to fight.
By Tubby Isaacs
Crabcakes wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:53 pm Regardless of anything else, it must surely make the heart of anyone wanting to attend sink to see Corbyn’s name up, knowing full well it’ll be the same old speech they heard him give last week and the week before that, with the same overly simplistic points.
Some of the same speech. This one is unlikely to include a section on how the United Nations could sort it all out.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]