:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Boiler wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:13 pm
Abernathy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:27 pm Since when did any police force ever investgate crime by sending out a fucking questionnaire?

This is farcical.
Well, it is the Tory Protection Force we're talking about here. What was it Robert Mark said about reducing the number of criminals within the Met? (and didn't he end up advertising car tyres on the telly?)
A major contribution to road safety!

Amazing how these advertising slogans stick with you. Even the "Oven ready" ones.
By Cyclist
At the Nuremberg trials SS Colonel Jochen Peiper was in the dock accused of ordering the murder of 40 American prisoners at Malmedy in the Ardennes. His defence caused deadlock among the Bench. Oberstgruppenfuhrer und Panzergeneral der Waffen SS Josef"Sepp" Dietrich, who until that day had known nothing of the incident, told the court that as he was in overall command during the Ardennes offensive the responsibility ultimately lay with him and he should be tried for it, knowing that if found guilty he would hang.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was accused of attending a party. He claimed to know nothing about it, blamed his subordinates, and lied through his teeth to avoid having to pay a small fine. More parties came to light. More denials, more blaming others, more lies. Even now, with the clear evidence of his attending these parties, he's still lying.

It has really come to something when an SS general, who was an ardent Nazi and personal friend of Adolf Hitler, can be compared favourably with the British Prime Minister. Yet still members of the Conservative Party are defending his behaviour.

How low has the Conservative Party sunk, and how much lower will they go?
So, can students who had to work off-campus in their rented accommodation, in which they threw a party and were subsequently fined, are they able to claim the same defence?
Tubby Isaacs, Nigredo liked this
Barrister's Horseshit is obviously a tap-room lawyer. FPNs are handed out for all sorts of criminal offences. Speeding being the most popular one. If you pay your FPN that's usually the end of it. If you don't, you get your day in court and will probably end up with a bigger fine and a criminal record. They are a kind of quick justice to avoid clogging the courts with minor offences.
Watchman wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:42 pm So, can students who had to work off-campus in their rented accommodation, in which they threw a party and were subsequently fined, are they able to claim the same defence?
Not just students, millions of people worked from home.

Meanwhile, here's another lawyer for the PM.

Cyclist wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:58 am At the Nuremberg trials SS Colonel Jochen Peiper was in the dock accused of ordering the murder of 40 American prisoners at Malmedy in the Ardennes. His defence caused deadlock among the Bench. Oberstgruppenfuhrer und Panzergeneral der Waffen SS Josef"Sepp" Dietrich, who until that day had known nothing of the incident, told the court that as he was in overall command during the Ardennes offensive the responsibility ultimately lay with him and he should be tried for it, knowing that if found guilty he would hang.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was accused of attending a party. He claimed to know nothing about it, blamed his subordinates, and lied through his teeth to avoid having to pay a small fine. More parties came to light. More denials, more blaming others, more lies. Even now, with the clear evidence of his attending these parties, he's still lying.

It has really come to something when an SS general, who was an ardent Nazi and personal friend of Adolf Hitler, can be compared favourably with the British Prime Minister. Yet still members of the Conservative Party are defending his behaviour.

How low has the Conservative Party sunk, and how much lower will they go?
Peiper walked free from Nuremburg, but later burned to death when his house was attacked by a bunch of former French resistance fighters.
The French don't fuck about.
There's a lesson there...
I know, @Bones McCoy, but that's not relevant.

My comparison is between a Nazi who could have been hanged and a democratically elected British politician who might get fined. One of them acted honourably towards his subordinate. One of them isn't acting honourably at all.

Our prime minister is lower than a piece of Nazi trash. That is not a good look.
Cyclist wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:44 pm I know, @Bones McCoy, but that's not relevant.

My comparison is between a Nazi who could have been hanged and a democratically elected British politician who might get fined. One of them acted honourably towards his subordinate. One of them isn't acting honourably at all.

Our prime minister is lower than a piece of Nazi trash. That is not a good look.
I got your point, and it was well made.

I just added the last bit as a "where are they now" closer.
Tory MP for Workington going out to bat for Bozo. Here he sticks it to highly respected human rights lawyer, Adam Wagner, who hates capitalism.

Unbelievably, he can actually beat that first effort. Nobody said the Home Secretary wouldn't make the appointment. The point is that she owes Johnson big time for saving her when she broke the ministerial code.

Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:25 pm He's a thick as pigshit former Kipper from Workington. The town Barrovians look down on as a bit crap.

I mean, at least we've got the submarine wankers.
I think he may actually be the worst Tory MP. I used to think David TC Davies was bad.

I've just looked up this claim of his. Seems like Selaine Saxby is the PPS for DEFRA ministers. Mark's assistant to the regional manager.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]