:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Back when Chazza and Camilla married, Viz ran a poll asking readers what they thought of her getting a royal title. The options were:

Couldn't give a toss
Couldn't care less
Couldn't give a shit
I've said this before, but that week was a fucking disgrace for us as a nation. To her credit Brenda was absolutely spot on not coming down to London to protect William and Harry. No matter what you may think of the Royals, the fact remained that this was a couple of teenagers who had just suddenly, and without warning, lost their mother.

But the braying mob, led on by the press demanded them to come out and do their thing like performing fleas.

And that's why I completely understand why one of those teenagers twenty or so years later said "Fuck this, I'm off."
Youngian, davidjay liked this
By satnav
Surely Downing Street knew in advance of the plans to make Camilla queen consort because her nephew is deputy chair of the Conservative Party. Ben Elliot also owns the company that Guto Harri worked for when Boris poached him to be his head of communications.

The announcement also came at perfect time for Johnson because it meant that Camilla dominated all the Sunday front pages rather than Party-gate.
The All New KevS wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:24 pm Let it be shown that when given the choice of backing Her Majesty, or feeling affronted on behalf of the half empty packet of spam, the "fiercely patriotic" Daily Mail chose the latter.

If true, that’s a good story to break.
By Boiler
PM sent Downing Street lockdown party questionnaire by police

A No 10 spokesperson confirmed that the prime minister had been contacted by the police and said he would "respond as required".

Police are sending the questionnaire by email to more than 50 people.

The Met said it will ask what happened and "must be answered truthfully".
"I was completely leathered, hitting the bogs every twenty minutes, and cracked one off watching my bird getting roasted by two close protection officers from the Met, but I done nuffink wrong. What are you gonna fucking do about it?"
..."must be answered truthfully" doesn't strike me as having the full force of the law behind it.
Abernathy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:27 pm Since when did any police force ever investgate crime by sending out a fucking questionnaire?

This is farcical.
The potential for co-accused to jointly concoct a story seems an argument against questionnaires.
Oboogie, Watchman liked this
By Boiler
Abernathy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:27 pm Since when did any police force ever investgate crime by sending out a fucking questionnaire?

This is farcical.
Well, it is the Tory Protection Force we're talking about here. What was it Robert Mark said about reducing the number of criminals within the Met? (and didn't he end up advertising car tyres on the telly?)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]