:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
By Andy McDandy
But Australia plays well with the base. Sunshine, can do attitude, no pooftahs, shrimps on the barbie, nice Kylie Minogue/Natalie Imbruglia/Melissa George/Hemsworth brothers/Hugh Jackman, no pooftahs, AUSSIE STYLE!, bullying the aborigines, MASSIVE PRAWNS!, no pooftahs...
Nigredo liked this
By satnav
I saw on the news tonight that Truss was in Brussels today to meet NATO Foreign Ministers. Whilst most foreign ministers went straight into the building Truss posed outside in her new fur coat for her personal photographer. And sure enough a few hours later the picture is now on her Twitter home page. I'm glad to see she has got her prioritise right!
By Abernathy
Oblomov wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:27 pm https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/ne ... 01692.html

Business class and then some for Lizzie.

Might just have been worth it, except she came back.
mattomac, Nigredo liked this
By Crabcakes
Given Truss’s failures today in Russia (and to be fair, it’s not like the Russians are being friendly just now), I wonder if her star has sunk at all in the inevitable leadership race.

Or, whether long game Putin is attempting to hamstring a potential replacement in full knowledge Sunak is going to soon take heat for the cost of living crisis to make it more likely the assclown in chief stays in post to make things a little bit worse for a little bit longer.
By Youngian
TAlK LOUDLY OVER JOHNNY FOREIGNER!

There’s a lot of this sanctimonious bollocks going around. You don’t blame the other team for running rings around you. Especially when your manager put a donkey in centre forward. The anger should directed at one man for this unprecedented humiliation and its not Putin who appointed Truss, although he may as well have done.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]