:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By Boiler
Meanwhile, today's formal announcement of pursuing a herd immunity strategy will have many consequences:

- it will kill any incentive to get vaccinated stone dead;

- it will likely force the cautious (and the extremely vulnerable) amongst us to retreat into isolation once more;

- it will spawn new variants; imagine something as virulent as Omicron, as deadly as Delta and vaccine-resistant too - then what?

I'm sure others can be thought of, but I am tired.
I'm reminded of Biden's inauguration, and past presidents from Carter to Obama lining up to congratulate him. And thinking "at least you knew where you were with old Dubya".
Khan asked her to get a grip.
She said she didn't plan to.
He flushed the turds.
Mr Embery, 33 million people may well have voted in the EU referendum, but trying to overturn a "mandate" stemming from a majority of just 4% is hardly attempting to destroy democracy, is it.

Ms Allan, Johnson may well have had a large personal mandate in 2019, but trying to remove a Prime Minister who lies and breaks rules, and who may well have committed criminal offences while in office, is hardly "subverting democracy".

What a pair of twats.
Dalem Lake, Arrowhead liked this
Cyclist wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:24 pm Mr Embery, 33 million people may well have voted in the EU referendum, but trying to overturn a "mandate" stemming from a majority of just 4% is hardly attempting to destroy democracy, is it.

Ms Allan, Johnson may well have had a large personal mandate in 2019, but trying to remove a Prime Minister who lies and breaks rules, and who may well have committed criminal offences while in office, is hardly "subverting democracy".

What a pair of twats.
Yep.

"Vote for me and I'll run another vote on the terms" is democracy, isn't it?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]