:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
The unforgiveable in pursuit of the unattainable.
Tubby Isaacs, Nigredo, Spoonman and 1 others liked this
I thought it was an opportunity for him to do some insider trading; spot shit early and take appropriate action
davidjay liked this
Johnson's creating more (unpaid) non-jobs. Until late last year, Prime Ministers had managed to cope with only one of these. What are they all going to do? If they're needed then Johnson must be even more all over the place than I thought.

Joy Morrissey is now on the front bench.

de Piffle has decided that because we love him so much, and we have suffered due to the pandemic, as a special thank you the ending of the restrictions has been backdated……to the day before the first No10 party!
Watchman wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:18 pm de Piffle has decided that because we love him so much, and we have suffered due to the pandemic, as a special thank you the ending of the restrictions has been backdated……to the day before the first No10 party!
You know I went off looking for a wider news source for this, don't you? It's entirely plausible.
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:35 pm
Watchman wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:18 pm de Piffle has decided that because we love him so much, and we have suffered due to the pandemic, as a special thank you the ending of the restrictions has been backdated……to the day before the first No10 party!
You know I went off looking for a wider news source for this, don't you? It's entirely plausible.
Recall that (some of) his own supporters reaction at the start of the party exposes was to retrospectively abolish the lockdown.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]