:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
It'll definitely come to a head somewhere along the line.

As I've said before, most of this has a hard core of "true believers" and a much larger body of petulant, hateful assholes who are just in it for the gang feeling and a bit of a scrap with people they hate anyway
Oboogie, zuriblue liked this
To repeat what has been said before. Johnson is a journalist. He knows full well the power of words. He knew when he gave that reply who his target audience were and what their response would be. He took a QAnon conspiracy theory off Facebook and into common usage. This is the Prime Minister we're talking about, doing what violent thugs have been doing for decades - anyone disagrees with you, call them a peedo. He's given the mob credibility; the next stop will be to storm Parliament.
Dalem Lake, Malcolm Armsteen, Nigredo and 1 others liked this
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:16 pm What's the running total of Tory MPs who say he should apologize/withdraw?

David Davis, Tobias Ellwood, Julian Smith, a few other saying Julian Smith is right. That's about 9 or so. Pathetic.
Let's be honest - it's got him out of a hole. They're loving it.
MisterMuncher wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:34 pm It'll definitely come to a head somewhere along the line.

As I've said before, most of this has a hard core of "true believers" and a much larger body of petulant, hateful assholes who are just in it for the gang feeling and a bit of a scrap with people they hate anyway
Ask what a functional state would do:

We might expect the police to pay a little more attention and protect the public better.
We've now seen Whitty and Starmer menaced in the street with no followup.
The Met's priority appears to be placing the ledger of Johnson's misdeeds in protective custody.
davidjay wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:59 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:16 pm What's the running total of Tory MPs who say he should apologize/withdraw?

David Davis, Tobias Ellwood, Julian Smith, a few other saying Julian Smith is right. That's about 9 or so. Pathetic.
Let's be honest - it's got him out of a hole. They're loving it.
You know he was saving it for an election though. Shows how desperate he is that he’s playing his trump cards (pun entirely intended) now.
Having to send out even more junior ministers, I assume the more senior ones are keeping out of the way, although he does work for Mad Nad, so that explains it
Paulie doesn't even have an example of a high profile egregious lefty hypocrite there? Who does he mean? Some people on Twitter? He's also rather missing the role of the Prime Minister in what happened to Starmer and Lammy.

Does Zarbo really think egging was something that only happened to Jez?
Oboogie liked this
JRM paraded his son through an area he knew was crawling with protesters in order to make a point. What was it anyway, bring your child to work day? Given how he's used them as electioneering props (with a certain amount of "don't say anything nasty in front of the children", I'd say his shit was of his own making.

Also, attacking politicians - it's a graduated thing. An egg is one thing, a screaming mob is another.
Oboogie liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:42 am An egg is one thing, a screaming mob is another.
Especially in the wake of the assassination of two politicians.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]