:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:30 am Could be the 'arry and Meghan of QAnon.
Not sure his buffoonery would travel on the high minded US political lecture circuit or on TV discussions with Washington insiders promoting their egg head politico books. But he’d make a better warm-up for Trump than Farage. Doubt serving his Uxbridge constituents is on the couple’s radar but delighted the ghastly pair are making plans to fuck off.
Youngian wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:44 am
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:30 am Could be the 'arry and Meghan of QAnon.
Not sure his buffoonery would travel on the high minded US political lecture circuit or on TV discussions with Washington insiders promoting their egg head politico books. But he’d make a better warm-up for Trump than Farage. Doubt serving his Uxbridge constituents is on the couple’s radar but delighted the ghastly pair are making plans to fuck off.
About that "High minded US political lecture circuit".

Though there's the risk they'll consider him a "commie" and exercise their 2nd amendment rights.
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:49 am Who could possibly have foreseen that this would all end with serial coward Johnson and his clearly grasping Mrs buggering off to leave someone else to clear up their mess?
Post 20000, Crabs.

Remember, this is all speculation (and I suspect very wide of the mark). Did he renounce his US citizenship?
Crabcakes wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:49 am Who could possibly have foreseen that this would all end with serial coward Johnson and his clearly grasping Mrs buggering off to leave someone else to clear up their mess?

He is truly the reverse Churchill.
That's Chamberlain level cosplay.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:25 pm
Boris Johnson must stay in place to deal with the “hugely damaging” No 10 parties scandal and the cost of living crisis because they are his responsibility to fix, according to the former Tory leader Sir Iain Duncan Smith.
Serial liar defends serial liar shock.
Only really stands to reason if you felt he could or he would fix them. However it’s bound to be more issues.
Has any other spouse of a PM had an official spokesperson?

And I'm pretty sure I've seen her described as Johnson's adviser on eco issues. For the purpose of explaining her presence in the offices.
The thing is, Carrie Johnson is every bit as much a political animal as her bloated spouse. She has held senior positions within the Conservative Party, and is well in with many high up figures in the party. She effectively sacked Cummings. So she undoubtedly exerts significant influence on Bodger. It’s therefore no good bleating about Ashcroft’s criticisms of her as being mysogynistic, though I think he probably overstates her influence. She’s no Lady MacBeth, I think, but she does have blood on her hands.
Watchman, Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
Boiler wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:15 amPost 20000, Crabs.

Remember, this is all speculation (and I suspect very wide of the mark). Did he renounce his US citizenship?
For tax purposes, if I remember correctly.
satnav wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:38 pm I'm not sure that this quote stands up to scrutiny.
She is a private individual who plays no role in government.
Surely as the prime minister's spouse Carrie does take part in events alongside her husband such as meeting and greeting foreign leaders and their spouses etc.
Weren't the tories either describing her, or attemptnig to create a job for "UK first lady" last year?

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/carrie ... irst-lady/
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]