:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Oboogie wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:10 pm
Abernathy wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:17 pm
I’d been wondering why the Tories, as a party renowned for dispatching leaders perceived to have become a liability (see Thatcher, IDS) without compunction or hesitation, seem to dragging their feet in getting shot of Bodger.
I think it's a lack of a clear cut successor for the party to rally behind. For Thatcher they had Heseltine, for IDS there was Michael Howard. As you say, it's far from certain who would be Johnson's replacement.
This: He has so surrounded himself with incompetents that there's no clear successor.
Youngian wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:47 pm I understand this a poncey foreign beer favoured by the metropolitan elite
I'm now hearing that, in the photo, Johnson is seen talking to Rishi Sunak, who yesterday was telling us all that he'd been to no parties. If this photo is as described, it means both the current PM and the favourite to succeed him, broke the law and lied about it.
I bet Liz Truss is praying the MET don't have the shots of her photocopying her tits at the Christmas do.
Another fucking solicitor.
kreuzberger wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:41 pm IIRC, Harri used to be a decent, engaging, and incisive journalist.

What happened? Was it the King's shilling that turned him in to a toilet?
Appearances are so very often deceptive. The leopard doesn't change his shorts...
This is shopped.

From this original.

Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:21 pm Steve Barclay is the new chief of staff. That's the second MP appointed to a jon not done by an MP before.
Part of me wonders if this is a cunning ploy to have extra leverage - you stay in your job until I say so, or your constituency gets shafted for funds.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]