:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Now Jack Doyle, Head of Comms >sniggers< has become the latest shit deserting the sinking rat.
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:11 pm Interesting timing though. If she’d already resigned and written a fairly full-on letter, what was the point of the withdrawal now? It clearly wasn’t done as part of a deal for her to stay, so it’s either to say ‘I’ve said sorry now’, or to stop someone else quitting. Regardless, I suspect he hoped he could sneak this out and that’s now scuppered.

As a ploy though, it seems to have backfired dreadfully. It’s cost him support, it’s got the truth out in front of reasonable people who may not have been aware years in advance of any deployment in a GE, and it’s lost him useful staff.
Yes hopefully this won't be an isuse come the next General Election.
I sort of believe Jack Doyle. Lots of people have in mind how long they want to stay in a job. I'm sure he has other options.

But if that's true, surely it doesn't say much for Johnson does it? Wouldn't hurt Doyle to stay a bit longer, in the current climate. Doyle can't be bothered.
Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin...

Blond twat with pitchfork seen in proximity to Augean Stables?
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:04 pm I sort of believe Jack Doyle. Lots of people have in mind how long they want to stay in a job. I'm sure he has other options.

But if that's true, surely it doesn't say much for Johnson does it? Wouldn't hurt Doyle to stay a bit longer, in the current climate. Doyle can't be bothered.
Yeah, you'd expect him to sit tight and enjoy all the winning.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
The resignations are now being spun as Johnson's honourable response to the Sue Gray report.

I can't be bothered to find another Jimmy Hill pic.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]