:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
I’m sure him withdrawing it on a visit (rather than in the HoC) and on the day he knew people would be focused on the cost of living stuff was deliberate too.

It must be pretty fucking desperate though if they’re now attempting to hide apologies for calling someone a paedo enabler behind crippling cost rises and a bullshit “rebate” that’s nothing of the sort. This isn’t a dead cat - it’s a dead lion full of live hand grenades.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:33 pm Johnson has withdrawn the Savile slur.
Whilst smirking...
I'm wondering how long it'll be before someone claims that he's not smirking, he's just got the same case of Resting Bitch Face (I believe that's the Down Wiv Da Kidz term) as Priti Patel.
Boiler, kreuzberger, Nigredo liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:39 pm The race for the last flight out to Paraguay gathers pace:

Munira Mirza (edgelady in chief) does a Mengele.
Isn’t she part of the Spiked gang? Probably resigning over the retraction.

Is Paraguay a specific reference or a random choice to describe a banana republic shithole?
Youngian wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:43 pm

Is Paraguay a specific reference or a random choice to describe a banana republic shithole?
She is indeed part of Spiked and the Revolutionary Communist Party (presumably catchier than "Insufferable Edgelord Collective").

Paraguay was a reference (as was Mengele) to the notoriety it gained as a bolthole/retirement home for escaped Nazis.
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:39 pm The race for the last flight out to Paraguay gathers pace:

You should read her statement (linked) - it's far from that.
Oboogie liked this

Paraguay was one of the boltholes enjoyed by Herr Doctor Mengele (Of Auschwitz) - who disappeared toward the end of the second world war.
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:49 pm

She is indeed part of Spiked and the Revolutionary Communist Party (presumably catchier than "Insufferable Edgelord Collective").

Paraguay was a reference (as was Mengele) to the notoriety it gained as a bolthole/retirement home for escaped Nazis.
Her Wikipedia entry is a lot more revealing thank most about the Trajectory of former RCPers.
Interesting timing though. If she’d already resigned and written a fairly full-on letter, what was the point of the withdrawal now? It clearly wasn’t done as part of a deal for her to stay, so it’s either to say ‘I’ve said sorry now’, or to stop someone else quitting. Regardless, I suspect he hoped he could sneak this out and that’s now scuppered.

As a ploy though, it seems to have backfired dreadfully. It’s cost him support, it’s got the truth out in front of reasonable people who may not have been aware years in advance of any deployment in a GE, and it’s lost him useful staff.
Oboogie liked this
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:34 pm I’m sure him withdrawing it on a visit (rather than in the HoC) and on the day he knew people would be focused on the cost of living stuff was deliberate too.

It must be pretty fucking desperate though if they’re now attempting to hide apologies for calling someone a paedo enabler behind crippling cost rises and a bullshit “rebate” that’s nothing of the sort. This isn’t a dead cat - it’s a dead lion full of live hand grenades.
He keeps the false accusation in the news for another week and eventually The Spectator will do a “is Keir Starmer really a fan of Jimmy Savile? There’s no simple answer” article just to consolidate the sown seeds a bit more.
Or it'll be like the Paedophile Information Exchange, there to be dragged out at any opportunity ("there were claims that he was..." etc) or when the Tories are looking a bit ropey in the polls. With most of the 1970s Labour MPs gone, the PIE seems to have been retired.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]