:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:34 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:13 pm Much as I know how childish it is to mock speech impediments, the Pontius Pilate guy from Blackpool was quite the pathetic arse kisser.
Tweet seems to have disappeared, Malc. What did it say?
Well well well. It's all getting into proportion now...

Downing Street vetoed plans to allow those who had lost loved ones during the pandemic to form bereavement support bubbles when 2021 lockdown restrictions began to ease, Boris Johnson's former aide has claimed..

In an article for The Times, Nikki da Costa - the prime minister's former head of legislative affairs - said a proposal to allow families to meet indoors to support one another through their grief was rejected by Number 10 because it was thought it would "send the wrong message to the public".

The policy would have allowed those who had lost close family, had a miscarriage or been through the stillbirth of a child or neonatal death to form bereavement support bubbles.

Ms da Costa, who left her role in Downing Street in September 2021, claims the decision not to go ahead with bereavement bubbles came just weeks before Number 10 staff held parties on the eve of Prince Philip's funeral in April 2021...

...She said she felt "frustrated" to hear some in Downing Street calling for the public to get "a sense of proportion" when they had knowingly taken decisions against COVID rules themselves.

"And this is why I am angry when I see some saying it's important to get a sense of proportion, because if we in Number 10 could be that hard-hearted because we thought it was the right thing to do, then those involved in those kinds of decisions also owed it to the country to be as hard on themselves and their own conduct," she continued...

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19 ... s-12529352
By Boiler
kreuzberger wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:16 pm
The All New KevS wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:04 pm Dorries has been wheeled out to support him, and I genuinely wonder if she has dined well, but not wisely...
I initially thought that that swaying was her trying to still her throbbing clitoris at the mere mention of his name. But, yeah, leathered on cheap HoC gin.
OI!!! Do you mind?! I've just had my fucking tea!

Bastard...
kreuzberger, Spoonman liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:24 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:34 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:13 pm Much as I know how childish it is to mock speech impediments, the Pontius Pilate guy from Blackpool was quite the pathetic arse kisser.
Tweet seems to have disappeared, Malc. What did it say?
Just a picture of aforementioned knob, brown-nosing like a pro.
As I was saying the other day:

EXCLUSIVE: Met Police 'stitch up' claim as Sajid Javid's brother oversees Partygate complaints

Scotland Yard has been accused of an “establishment stitch up” as a senior officer overseeing complaints about Partygate is the brother of a top Tory.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Bas Javid, sibling of Health Secretary Sajid Javid, is the second highest ranking officer in the department that, amongst other senior officers, decided not to investigate the force’s handling of the gatherings.
Surely there'd be some sort of recusal procedure.
Samanfur wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:43 am As I was saying the other day:

EXCLUSIVE: Met Police 'stitch up' claim as Sajid Javid's brother oversees Partygate complaints

Scotland Yard has been accused of an “establishment stitch up” as a senior officer overseeing complaints about Partygate is the brother of a top Tory.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Bas Javid, sibling of Health Secretary Sajid Javid, is the second highest ranking officer in the department that, amongst other senior officers, decided not to investigate the force’s handling of the gatherings.
Surely there'd be some sort of recusal procedure.
Yesterday evening, the police estimated their investigation would take a year.
By Boiler
The Weeping Angel wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:05 pm It's a dead cat I tell you a dead cat.
Mr Johnson also told MPs that the Australian pollster, Lynton Crosby, would be making a return to the operation. There is no detail from Downing Street on what his role will be.
(from the BBC)
By Boiler
Nice to see the far Left defending Johnson today.

From the comments below Fenton's blog at https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2022/0 ... erate.html;
A twat called "The Toffee (597)" wrote:Smarmer was DPP when savile was investigated.

...He was DPP when both Damien grope and Michael green were not prosecuted - despite the met actually having the backbone to have publicly stated shapps' actions "May have constituted fraud"

Nor did he prosecute Jean Charles de Menezes'and Ian Tomlinson's killers (Met police).

The buck stops with him.

I'm in NO WAY defending de piffle, bit you're fucked if you think I'm gonna accept thst keef smarmer isn't responsible for not prosecuting savile - as well as the rest mentioned.
Probably couldn't see his phone keyboard through all his spittle to produce all those typos.
Somebody put 50p in Lindsay Hoyle:

Speaker rebukes Boris Johnson for remarks about Starmer and Savile

Johnson for making a false insinuation that Keir Starmer refused to prosecute the serial sex offender Jimmy Savile, but stopped short of demanding an apology.

Lindsay Hoyle’s intervention came after the Tory former chief whip Julian Smith became the most senior Conservative to urge Johnson to withdraw the insinuation about Starmer.
Two cabinet ministers have defended Johnson’s decision to use the false claim in the Commons but one admitted they could not substantiate it.

The deputy prime minister, Dominic Raab, said it was part of the “cut and thrust of parliamentary debates and exchanges” but said he was not prepared to repeat the allegation.

“I don’t have the facts to verify this … I don’t have the facts to justify that. I can’t substantiate that claim,” Raab told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

The culture secretary, Nadine Dorries, told Channel 4 News: “I have no idea of the background of Keir Starmer … The prime minister tells the truth.”
When on the road to get my jab,
Hurroo Hurroo
When on the road to get my jab,
Hurroo Hurroo
When on the road to get my jab
As gran lay alone on a slab
An awful coward I did grab
Johnson I hardly knew ya

We had claps and slaps and a wee tin badge,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had claps and slaps and a wee tin badge,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had claps and slaps and a wee tin badge
The Covid never slew ya
Johnson I hardly knew ya

But all your symptoms looked so mild,
Hurroo Hurroo
But all your symptoms looked so mild,
Hurroo Hurroo
But all your symptoms looked so mild
When the red wall you first beguiled
And as the broken bodies piled
Johnson I hardly knew ya

We had rules and regs and rules and regs,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had rules and regs and rules and regs,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had rules and regs and rules and regs
For PPE we had to beg
For you, you'd found the golden egg
Johnson I hardly knew ya

Where are the legs on which you stand,
Hurroo Hurroo
Hurroo Hurroo
And still you call yourself a man
And your career is looking canned
Johnson I hardly knew ya

We saw grift and fraud and grift and fraud,
Hurroo Hurroo
We saw grift and fraud and grift and fraud,
Hurroo Hurroo
We saw grift and fraud and grift and fraud
You broke the rules for you were bored
Johnson I hardly knew ya

You haven't an arm, you haven't a leg,
Hurroo Hurroo
You haven't an arm, you haven't a leg,
Hurroo Hurroo
You haven't an arm, you haven't a leg
You're a spinless, boneless, chickenless egg
You deserve to be put with a bowl to beg
Johnson I hardly knew ya

We had standards, we had decency,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had standards, we had decency,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had standards, we had decency
You shat them all into the sea
Johnson I hardly knew ya

I'm happy for to see ya gone,
Hurroo Hurroo
I'm happy for to see ya gone,
Hurroo Hurroo
I'm happy for to see ya gone
Just fuck right off and further on
Johnson I hardly knew ya

We sacrificed and we took pride,
Hurroo Hurroo
Hurroo Hurroo
And all the while you lied and lied
Johnson WE ALWAYS KNEW YA.

Source - Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya (trad. Irish). Feel free to share if you like it.
Samanfur liked this
Boiler wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:39 pm Nice to see the far Left defending Johnson today.

From the comments below Fenton's blog at https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2022/0 ... erate.html;
A twat called "The Toffee (597)" wrote:Smarmer was DPP when savile was investigated.

...He was DPP when both Damien grope and Michael green were not prosecuted - despite the met actually having the backbone to have publicly stated shapps' actions "May have constituted fraud"

Nor did he prosecute Jean Charles de Menezes'and Ian Tomlinson's killers (Met police).

The buck stops with him.

I'm in NO WAY defending de piffle, bit you're fucked if you think I'm gonna accept thst keef smarmer isn't responsible for not prosecuting savile - as well as the rest mentioned.
Probably couldn't see his phone keyboard through all his spittle to produce all those typos.
When Jean Charles de Menezes was referred to the DPP he wasn’t the DPP
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]