:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By satnav
You have to laugh at the line taken by Johnson's last remaining supporters who kept standing up saying that the country wanted parliament to move on and deal with more pressing matters. Who do they think has dragged this thing on for so long? If Johnson had admitted to the parties months ago, offered a sincere apology and reformed the Downing Street set up this issued would have already have been forgotten about.
Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:51 pm Indeed. I think he's blown it. His approach was all wrong, he's made a mockery of people in his own party, and his complete and obvious lack of humility has come over absolutely dreadfully - and that will already be filtering back. Just look how sparse this is:

With a bit of luck they've all gone to their offices to dig out their headed paper and fountain pens in order to write to Graham Brady.
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:07 pm Even worse than Johnson was the MP (I think it was Shalleash Vara) who said that he's been getting letters from military families, and something something Labour was disrespecting them.
It was indeed Shailesh Vara, who is the MP for what was originally Brian Mawhinney's constituency.
Last edited by Boiler on Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
Robert Hutton
@RobDotHutton
We haven't heard from Tory MPs for some time, because the whips have struggled to get any into the chamber to ask supportive questions. So a big hello to Caroline Johnson, who asks the prime minister to promise that his "laser-like focus" on delivery isn't compromised.
Now she mentions it, Johnson is known for exactly that. Not pissing about driving bulldozers through polystyrene walls, or sticking pies in ovens.
Youngian wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:35 pm
Boiler wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:46 pm Good Lord - Johnson actually brought up Jimmy Savile whilst attacking Starmer...
Online conspiracies. Just when you thought he couldn’t sink any lower you remember Funtime Boris is really spiteful, entitled narcissist Alex Johnson.
Hat tip to The Secret Barrister on the twitters.

By satnav
Sex pest Bob Roberts was also brown nosing Johnson even though he has had the Tory whip removed. It was rather ironic that Roberts was using his phone to remind himself of Johnson's achievement given that Robert's was kicked out of the Tory party for sending inappropriate text messages to a parliamentary worker.
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:13 pm Much as I know how childish it is to mock speech impediments, the Pontius Pilate guy from Blackpool was quite the pathetic arse kisser.
Gosh.

I think the report basically says:

"Christ, you would not believe the shit I've been told. Hang tight, I'm sticking it all in the safe, and as soon as the Met have stopped playing silly buggers, it's going down."

Certainly didn't expect to be yelling "Yassss, Queen!" at Theresa May. And now Jessica Elgot from the Graun is reporting that the gathering of the Tory Parliamentary Party to be addressed by the buffoon us NOT going well - they've sat in deathly silence, and some have walked out.

If the calls to Eddie Mair on LBC are anything to go by, he's actually managed to make things worse, which is quite the achievement. Dorries has been wheeled out to support him, and I genuinely wonder if she has dined well, but not wisely, when she claims that there are 400k civil servants in her department alone - LBC checked, its actually er, 1800.

Oh, and Mr Blackford, a nation salutes you, Sir.
Oboogie liked this
The All New KevS wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:04 pm Dorries has been wheeled out to support him, and I genuinely wonder if she has dined well, but not wisely...
I initially thought that that swaying was her trying to still her throbbing clitoris at the mere mention of his name. But, yeah, leathered on cheap HoC gin.
Oboogie liked this
The last time I saw someone with that particular look on their face they were trying to argue while absolutely pissed.

As for only criticising Johnson because we don't like him...

I never liked Limahl from Kajagoogoo but I never criticised him either. Probably because he never did anything worth the effort.
kreuzberger liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]