:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By mattomac
Losing ever more seats in elections gave hope to those too blinkered to realise that life under the Tories is going be shit.

Johnson faces a police investigation and all these fuckers tweet about is an NEC vote which they lost.

He has a chance to be re admitted but he can’t apologise, like he can’t apologise for giving this excuse for a PM an 80 seat majority
Watchman liked this
By Crabcakes
Ah, that whole awkward “Dreams vs Reality” moment, when you discover exactly how many people are in your cult and that the mouth/trousers ratio is a lot more lopsided than you thought - just another 250-odd signatures to make it to the point where it *might* be mentioned on local news!!!

https://www.change.org/p/jeremy-corbyn- ... -new-party
By Abernathy
If Pidcock wanted off the NEC, all she had to do was not put herself forward for re-election this year. Typically, she is instead seeking to grandstnd iit into some sort of killerattack on the hated Starmer and cast herself as some sort of Trot Joan of Arc.
But her timing is all to cock. The woman is nothing more than a posturing simpleton.
Oboogie, mattomac liked this
By Abernathy
Arrowhead wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:15 pm Does anybody know what the balance of power looks like on the Labour NEC currently? I'm assuming the pro-Starmer faction has a reasonable majority by now, but I'm unaware of the actual numbers.

Sensible rendency in the ascendancy. Pidcock’s replacement when she goes is also a Trot, so the balance of power will be unchanged.
Arrowhead liked this
By Cyclist
"To think they turned down this man"

I don't think we'd have done particularly well over the past couple of years with this man's brother as Chief Scientific Advisor. And what little credibility we had left under Johnson wouldn't have existed at all at COP 26.

In the case of the last two years Johnson really is the lesser of two evils - and I'm not saying that lightly.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]