:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Oboogie wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:59 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:20 pm Oh, is he a fictional character on the Twitters - I was not aware of that.
The clue is in the name, "Sir Michael Take" (Mickey to his friends)
I was off my tits on anaesthetic...
Nobody had told me.
I don't recall....
Samanfur wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:25 pm Also, did anyone else here see this?

He doesn’t say anything Jeremy Corbyn disagrees with about integrity in government. But apparently anyone who praised Stewart’s clarity are centrists who support austerity, because Rory Stewart voted for cuts.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
Abernathy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:03 pm Anybody else wishing they’d just fucking get on with it and bin Johnson off ?
Oh god no - I want this as drawn out, damaging for the Tories and humiliating for him as possible. I want every last fraud, lie and scheme exposed.
Boiler, Cyclist, zuriblue and 2 others liked this
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:57 pm Oh god no - I want this as drawn out, damaging for the Tories and humiliating for him as possible. I want every last fraud, lie and scheme exposed.
How do you humiliate someone that has no shame? I'd prefer to see him end up in chokey but I know that'll never happen.
Boiler wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:08 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:57 pm Oh god no - I want this as drawn out, damaging for the Tories and humiliating for him as possible. I want every last fraud, lie and scheme exposed.
How do you humiliate someone that has no shame? I'd prefer to see him end up in chokey but I know that'll never happen.
I couldn’t care less if he feels it - as long as those who supported him and his cronies do :D :grinning:
The more I think about it, the more I'm certain he'll stay, because the sort of people who voted for him don't care about his sort of behaviour. In fact, it will probably enhance his Ledge status and make them even more certain that They are out to get him.
Last edited by davidjay on Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boiler liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]