:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By Nigredo
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:59 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:54 am Tory MP Christian Wakeford has defected to Labour, just before PMQs.
Better make that WOKE-ford - eh readers!!!
Some twat called Jonathon Gullis said exactly this on C4 News tonight :roll:
By Nigredo
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:55 pm Can I make a request? Can we take the “?” off of the title of this thread? Seems beyond doubt to me at this point
Yebbut vaccines! They dither, he delivers!

Jon Gullis being the prize prick of tonight:

Oblomov wrote:
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:59 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:54 am Tory MP Christian Wakeford has defected to Labour, just before PMQs.
Better make that WOKE-ford - eh readers!!!
Some twat called Jonathon Gullis said exactly this on C4 News tonight :roll:
After a quick look at Gullis's wiki entry he does seem to have form for being a twat. Reckoned himself to be a mixture of Johnson's and Mogg's personality. :roll:
Oh yes, creepy teacher guy.

Trying to remember if I ran into him during my time at Warwickshire CC. Probably not, as Stratford was solidly LD, and South Warks was mostly reasonably sane one nation types who loathed Cameron and his ilk.
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:28 am Oh yes, creepy teacher guy.

Trying to remember if I ran into him during my time at Warwickshire CC. Probably not, as Stratford was solidly LD, and South Warks was mostly reasonably sane one nation types who loathed Cameron and his ilk.
https://labourlist.org/2012/10/vote-lab ... ouncillor/

Seems he's got form as a principled Tory and not a self-absorbed twat with a fragile ego :roll:
Yeah, but how unhinged would any leading tory have to be to want to take the lead now.

* Tax Rises.
* Energy crisis.
* Ukraine.
* Cost of living crisis.
* Border in the Irish sea.

With the bonus of:
* Having a target on your back labelled "Backstabber".
* The "free and fearless" elements of the press rolling it all into a "This just proves that Boris was right" narrative.
* Mentalists like Baker and crew continuing to run spoilers from their Bannonesque podium.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]