:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Who are these redwallers leading the charge? Per The Times, it's er, the MP for Rutland and Melton (Alicia Kearns), West Dorset (Chris Loder), and Birmingham Northfield (Gary Sambrook?). Ok, I'll give you the last one, but not the first two. Looks more like it's new MPs more generally who are meeting.

Here's Nadine, saying pretty much what the anonymous source said earlier, by a huge coincidence. She's added in that the MPs are being "disloyal to the country". I'd use that one if I were Starmer. Plus Ghana.

mattomac liked this
Re. the "Grey Wolf" thing, Marina Hyde was right on the button when she described Johnson's team as the sort of people who wank themselves stupid to Game of Thrones.
I'm delighted Dorries has become such an obsequious suck-up. Makes it all the more likely we'll be shot of her for good when Johnson is fired down the shitter, as the last thing a new person will want is someone who was singing the praises of their tainted predecessor when everyone else had the sense to back off.

I suspect in part it's because Mad Nad has always had the destroy the BBC agenda on her mind, because she probably thinks it'll piss off James O'Brien. And she is *entirely* stupid and petty enough to have getting one over on people as motivation to destroy a national institution.
mattomac, Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:53 am I'm delighted Dorries has become such an obsequious suck-up. Makes it all the more likely we'll be shot of her for good when Johnson is fired down the shitter, as the last thing a new person will want is someone who was singing the praises of their tainted predecessor when everyone else had the sense to back off.

I suspect in part it's because Mad Nad has always had the destroy the BBC agenda on her mind, because she probably thinks it'll piss off James O'Brien. And she is *entirely* stupid and petty enough to have getting one over on people as motivation to destroy a national institution.
I wouldn't be so sure that a new incomer wouldn't retain her.

Maybe she's just pissed off with the BBC because they haven't dramatised any of her books.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]