:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
As William Wragg said, it's ridiculous that the PM himself and the Tory Party are dumping responsibility on to Sue Gray. I wouldn't be surprised if she walked.

"When you gave me my civil service contract, did you include "Dead Liar PM Storage" in it?"
Dalem Lake liked this
Let's not forget this utter fucking moron and his coterie of utterly inept fuckwits were tasty vittles for these 'shocked, shocked' Inspector Reneault* Tories of Principle. The entire project is an exercise on leveraging nothing but conceit, banality and an utter lack of substance to rule over people too distracted, bored and/or idiotic enough to think it worth a shot.

I cannot stress enough how significant that has to be, and the light isn't shining on that yet. Probs never will. Argh.

*I like Renault's character, it's an insult that I used his name, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
Dalem Lake, kreuzberger liked this
Worrying video on facebook.
Some geezer suggesting Sue Gray might be the Conservative's Winston Wolf.

Alleges her taking a central role in advising Gove on using the Vine email account and coaching MPs on purging their phone records.

I hope we aren't facing another rigged investigation.
It’s win-win at this point though. If Grey exonerates him, he can continue to drag the Tories down as more and more revelations come out. If she doesn’t, we’re rid of Boris Johnson as PM for good, probably as an MP as well shortly after.
mattomac, Arrowhead liked this
By Oboogie
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:00 am
I hope we aren't facing another rigged investigation.
I'd be astonished if we're not.
Swiftly followed by a quick "No evidence of any wrong doing" from Cressida Dick.

I watched Newsnight and Peston tonight and the contrast could not be more stark, the BBC think Johnson's toast - although maybe not immediately, whereas ITV think he's in the clear.
But what if it does? What then? With more revelations to follow it just adds more fuel to the fire, and apparently this is why the Scottish Leader of the Tories has called for him to resign because he couldn’t be given guarantees on any more relegations coming out.

People don’t believe he didn’t party anymore, it’s down to 6% in the latest Yougov.

He’s fucked, regardless what Gray’s enquiry says because no one is going believe it and it will be trashed within a day of it coming out by a new revelation.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]