:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
It's all a bit "Last day of term" mental

* Corbyn-P advocating murder and arson.
* Conservative "Friends of Covid" enjoying some mutual bloodletting.
* Lord David Frost says "Goodbye, Good Evening and Good riddance".
* Government desperately looking for somebody who didn't attend a Westminster piss-up: to investigate Westminster piss-ups.
Oboogie liked this
Youngian wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:50 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 pm Who does he put there? The members won't want a Steve Barclay put there.
The ERG loons will be on the PM’s back if someone vaguely sane replaces Frost. They are already and predictably the Tories look like they’re heading back to the Major bastard years.
That's why part of me hopes that tomorrow, Johnson heeds the advice of SAGE, bring in the measures as quickly as practical (not 8 days later) and issues a Major-like "Put up or shut up" challenge.

But he won't.
Boiler liked this
Oblomov wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:37 pm I wonder if Stretton became the latest mistress of the pork haystack?
I had that thought when she first got the job
I think it was former Johnson squeeze Petronella Wyatt who said that the resistance to lockdowns among the Tory elite was because they were all having affairs, and the concept of being cooped up with their actual family was too much to bear.
Nigredo, Oboogie, mattomac liked this
kreuzberger wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:09 pm There is no suggestion that Stratton was taking a prime ministerial length, but it is entirely plausible.

That's how these things work, isn't it?
Certainly is if you write in The Telegraph
Oboogie liked this
Today I learned that indeed one Partyu Leader was in awe of Weatherman Piers Corbyn.

Footage of London Mayor - "Boris" Johnson being cross-examined over his unscientific climate sceptic articles in the Telegraph.
His source - The renowned "scientist" Corbyn-P.
Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Dear Lord - I don't know who that poor woman was* or what this was but how she never got up, walked across the room, punched Johnson in the throat and screamed STOP TALKING YOU UTTER HOOFCLUNGE I will never know.

It was the exasperated "Oh, God..." at 1:17 that did it for me.

*Edit: I see it was Jenny, Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb (think I've got that right).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]