:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Boiler wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:39 pm
RandomElement wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:59 pm OK reading your post I just got the what the 'O' means
More than I have - oh, hang on - is it "O for Omicron"??

Fucking twats.

And no, they can't take things seriously.
That's what I'm assuming, I knew some greek letters, but not Omicron until I looked it up the other day. I could well be wrong and it's just a shit logo, instead a shit bilingual pun and a shit logo.
By Boiler
kreuzberger wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:17 pm I didn't get the capital O for a single second. This, as someone who taught himself the Greek alphabet not six weeks ago.
As a result Kreuzy, you're now part-way to learning the Cyrillic alphabet, which is derived from Greek.
kreuzberger liked this
By Boiler
Never mind, someone called "jack" on a BBC SYB still loves him:

Yawn. And 'Omicron Impact'?
He got battered for exagerating Covid risk, allowing left wing scientists to set policy for 2 years; for extreme Green policy nobody voted for, at the expense of ordinary people; not halting mass immigration; not tackling the statue topplers/road blockers; allowing ex soldiers to be persecuted. And you can't articulate without using abuse..says a lot about you.
Boiler wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:11 pm Never mind, someone called "jack" on a BBC SYB still loves him:

He got battered for exagerating Covid risk, allowing left wing scientists to set policy for 2 years; for extreme Green policy nobody voted for, at the expense of ordinary people; not halting mass immigration; not tackling the statue topplers/road blockers; allowing ex soldiers to be persecuted. And you can't articulate without using abuse..says a lot about you.
How has this man who clearly holds Professorships in virology, climatology, humanities and race relations and a is Field Marshall on the side have time to post on BBC SYB comments section.
Boiler wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:11 pm Never mind, someone called "jack" on a BBC SYB still loves him:

I know there's no talking to some people, but there's not a *single* part of that that's correct. He didn't exaggerate the risk, he gambled and delayed and THOUSANDS died unnecessarily. He didn't let scientists set policy - because if we had we wouldn't have the staggering death toll we have. His green policies are nonexistent and if anything he's gone backwards on useful subsidies, pollution controls etc. He's let Patel set horrendous, draconian culture war policies on immigration and protest. The ex-soldiers committed atrocities and deserved to be prosecuted.

It says a lot about someone, but not the someone who calls Johnson a shit - the someone who tries to let him off.
Boiler wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:32 am
kreuzberger wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:17 pm I didn't get the capital O for a single second. This, as someone who taught himself the Greek alphabet not six weeks ago.
As a result Kreuzy, you're now part-way to learning the Cyrillic alphabet, which is derived from Greek.
It was actually the other way round. I started to teach myself Russian back in 1985 with a view to starting a Soviet Studies degree.

Then advertising came a-knocking and the rest is chequered history.
Now, *there's* a sentence I never expected to read

Boris Johnson accepts responsibility for North Shropshire byelection mauling

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... on-mauling
But, of course, it wasn't actually his fault

Boris Johnson has said he accepts responsibility for his party’s crushing defeat in the North Shropshire byelection but also defiantly blamed the media for focusing on “politics and politicians” following a string of allegations about Tory sleaze and breaches of lockdown rules.

Fucking media. Who the fuck do they think they are? Reporting fucking news. Bastards!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]