:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
davidjay wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:05 pm In total contrast, this almost brought a tear to my eye:

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing. But not as good as research and sound character judgement before making an important decision.
Attachments
A3804C31-8B8C-44B7-8538-3AB789AE5128.jpeg
A3804C31-8B8C-44B7-8538-3AB789AE5128.jpeg (585.78 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
By Cyclist
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:14 am So Gordon Brown is either best or worst.
Bones, they were asked to choose the best, or the *least* worst option.

Either way, it's good to see Gordon* way out ahead of Cameron and May. Those polled all agree he's better than them.

*He sold the gold, you know.
Oboogie liked this
Cyclist wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:59 am

*He sold the gold, you know.
And he had a funny smile.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
I think he'll be in serious trouble if they lose in North Shropshire, but I think the killer blow will be if he then announces severe Christmas restrictions. He'll resign (announced at 3pm Christmas Day, obviously so he can be centre stage - "Out of the way, your Majesty") - not due to failure, but because of "health reasons" and wanting to spend more time with the family that he expressed buyers remorse over.

Now the responsible thing will be to say "I'll stay until a replacement is found", but I can quite easily see him saying "See you later, losers" and just buggering off. And then, presumably, we get Raab as caretaker.

Fuck.
Oboogie liked this
He'll want to leave on his own terms, and the arrival of the latest kid is a perfectly reasonable excuse for resigning. Then off to somewhere warm, and once a week mail the Torygraph an op-ed saying how brilliantly he would have done things if only he had the chance.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
Boris Johnson ‘has ‘f***ed it’: Tory MPs say their leader has ‘lost the dressing room’
‘He is treating the British public like he has his previous relationships and it’s not an edifying sight’

...“Two years on almost to the day from Boris’s biggest triumph he has, not to put too fine a point on it, f***ed it. His chances of making the next election have slipped well below 50-50. He is treating the British public like he has his previous relationships and it’s not an edifying sight.”

“The trouble is, no one likes him”...

...Insiders do not believe there is any serious prospect of backbench chief Sir Graham Brady receiving the 54 letters he would need to trigger an immediate leadership contest, and almost no MPs will say publicly that they want a new leader.

However, former media allies at The Sun, Daily Mail, and even The Daily Telegraph – the paper the Prime Minister reportedly sees as his “real boss” – all turned on him this week. Many Conservatives expect that a tipping point could be reached before the next election, with the tide moving rapidly against the Prime Minister...

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/boris ... 347462/amp
Youngian wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:03 pm
but I can quite easily see him saying "See you later, losers" and just buggering off.

Worked for Cameron.
To be fair though, he didn't actually leave the job until May had won, had he? I can just see the Ham Scarecrow just leaving immediately with no one in charge.
I think Ms Kuenssberg is jumping the sinking ship

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59615564
So this weekend it is worth asking if "Planet Boris" might actually, finally implode?

One senior official summed up the state of play simply: "It's a disaster."

Day after day, for more than a month, Downing Street has been struggling to keep hold of events.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]