:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Yesterday, if you googled "Boris Johnson Police", you'd get much on Cressida Dick's decision not to investigate the Party That Never Was.

Today, that search gets this cunt in a woolly hat.

It's wine box buses all over again.
Oboogie, Nigredo, Samanfur and 1 others liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:01 pm Yesterday, if you googled "Boris Johnson Police", you'd get much on Cressida Dick's decision not to investigate the Party That Never Was.

Today, that search gets this cunt in a woolly hat.

It's wine box buses all over again.

It has at least put me in a mood to rewatch The Wire again.
Footage has emerged of Allegra Stratton rehearsing answers to potential questions about the party, a few days after it happened. And laughing about it with other Downing street staff.

More footage has come to light of JRM joking with a crowd (clearly not socially distanced and not all masked) that they shouldn't worry about being investigated in a year's time.

A letter from Johnson's PPS (MP for Copeland in Cumbria) assuring an animal rescue charity based in Devon that they will be guaranteed a flight out of Afghanistan, with their animals, has been dismissed by Number 10 as the PPS working in her role as a constituency MP. PM and his wife have denied any involvement.

The party story has been running for over a week now, and isn't going away. Really hoping that Starmer goes for the jugular tomorrow.
Unless their press cheerleaders turn, he will survive. As we speak, the Mail is preparing the headline "Meghan Punches Kittens and Pushes War Veterans Down Stairs".

Whichever poor unfortunate is doing the interview round in the morning is currently rocking back and forth in the corner.
What an absolute shambles. A man who can be toppled by Secret Santa deserves northing less or more than enforced obscurity. Hell mend the fucking lot of them, including their mewling stenographers and private protection force, hitherto known as the Met.
Tubby Isaacs, Andy McDandy, Watchman and 3 others liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:22 pm Footage has emerged of Allegra Stratton rehearsing answers to potential questions about the party, a few days after it happened. And laughing about it with other Downing street staff.

More footage has come to light of JRM joking with a crowd (clearly not socially distanced and not all masked) that they shouldn't worry about being investigated in a year's time.

A letter from Johnson's PPS (MP for Copeland in Cumbria) assuring an animal rescue charity based in Devon that they will be guaranteed a flight out of Afghanistan, with their animals, has been dismissed by Number 10 as the PPS working in her role as a constituency MP. PM and his wife have denied any involvement.

The party story has been running for over a week now, and isn't going away. Really hoping that Starmer goes for the jugular tomorrow.
Video here. Quite revealing, even though Allegra isn't in serious mode. She knows there's no answer. Wonder who leaked this?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/vi ... tage-video
kreuzberger wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:54 pm What an absolute shambles. A man who can be toppled by Secret Santa deserves northing less or more than enforced obscurity. Hell mend the fucking lot of them, including their mewling stenographers and private protection force, hitherto known as the Met.
The Met on this rare occasion may be right that there's been no crime, though (and I only scanned it) it would have been if it happened at a private house. This would be what people like Johnson and Patel usually call "getting off on a technicality", I believe. And "blah blah clever lawyers blah".

Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:40 pm And there's more. Though if I were the Mirror, I might have saved this up for later.
If Sunday was on the horizon, (and this week in politics will determine how far in the distance that is), yes, that would have been the usual tactic.

However, when the avalanche starts to slide, it cleaves a way more and more slabs of shite and, together, the likelihood of damage becomes ever greater. Hopefully.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]