:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm sorry guys, but I can't approach this with any kind of humour.

When Boiler arrived here he made no secret of his depression and 'issues'. Like others I was sympathetic, and I engaged with him off-forum to offer support, and even virtual hugs from my grand-daughter. I was sympathetic.

Then a different character began to emerge, the one that called the place that I lived in a 'foetid shithole' - which it certainly isn't. I objected snd got called a snowflake, and he carried on with the pub bore insults.

So I blocked him. Then today he made more pub bore statements showing he had no idea what he was on about, and I responded. More insults came down the pipe.

This is not like dealing with a troll. This is someone I had great sympathy with, and tried to be nice to, and who deprecated and insulted me in return.

That's why I'm not amused.
By Malcolm Armsteen
She's now saying that she 'doesn't believe' that Caroline Nokes was sexually assaulted by Stanley Johnson, based solely on her branes. But she doesn't want women to stop reporting sexual assault, just not assault by Tories...
By Abernathy
Nadine Dorries could well be the stupidest, and I do mean stupidest, in extremis, individual ever to ascend to the rank of cabinet minister- EVER.

But wait. There's Liz Truss. There's Priti Patel. There's Grant Shapps. And Nadhim Zahawi.

And - god help us - there was Gavin Williamson. And Matt Hancock.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:55 am Nadine Dorries could well be the stupidest, and I do mean stupidest, in extremis, individual ever to ascend to the rank of cabinet minister- EVER.

But wait. There's Liz Truss. There's Priti Patel. There's Grant Shapps. And Nadhim Zahawi.

And - god help us - there was Gavin Williamson. And Matt Hancock.
Remember when we used to chuckle about Danforth P Quale (The third)...

I'll raise you a Grayling
Abernathy liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
I don't think Patel is very bright, but she's not as dim as Dorries - and Dorries, for all her spite is nowhere near as twisted and vicious as Patel, with her supremacist world view and authoritarian obsessions.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]