:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
mattomac, Arrowhead liked this
The All New KevS wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:25 pm Intriguing names in the abstentions - IDS, Francois, May, and, er, Shapps (who one assumes was paired)
See also the rebels- Philip Davies, Hollobone. You can be among the worst of Tory MPs and still get how this might look in the "Red Wall".
By Boiler
We have an infantilised electorate (sorry to keep returning to this, but Boaty McBoatface). They will lap this up and whilst he brings the votes in, the 1922 Committee will keep him in place and them in power.

Johnson, for all his faults, knows it makes him popular with the voters at large: anyway, who was it who said "fuck business?" He's just delivered a speech to the CBI that said as much.
Can't read the article, but interesting. Getting excuses in early?
Freeports risk being 'killed off' by officials in Treasury
Ministers say potential benefits of the new zones will be stymied by a lack of ambition from civil service
Teesside seems to be going full speed ahead for its freeport though.
By satnav
I am really amazed at how many members of the public jump to defend Johnson on the grounds that he is hard working.
Where is the evidence to back up the claims that he is hardworking? Are people really taken in by all the photo-shoots he takes part in where he is wearing a hi-viz jacket or a lab coat?

He has missed numerous Cobra meetings, he rarely works at weekends and he seems takes every opportunity to put parliament into recess to avoid scrutiny. He seems to put in zero preparation for major speeches and I'm struggling to think of one decent speech he has given since becoming PM.
The Weeping Angel wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:48 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:27 am
The Weeping Angel wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Trudat.
There's a never ending stream of shit policies.
There's a never ending stream of thinking every gaffe is a dead cat as well.
As I said he is actually just shit.
Dalem Lake liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]