:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
satnav wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:52 pm Bradley and a few other Nottinghamshire MPs have been making a big thing about the re-opening of the Maid Marian line but what is quite interesting is that the local council only put forward plans to re-open the line 12 months ago. Anybody would think that the council have been given the heads up at some point in 2019 that the government was looking for proposals that could fill the void left if parts of HS2 were scrapped.

There doesn't seem to be any firm timetable for re-opening the line but shit for brain Lee Anderson MP thinks that re-opening a lone that has been closed for 60 years should be very quick and very cheap.
And it isn't actually confirmed.

https://www.chad.co.uk/news/transport/c ... er-3463865
Prepare for the excuses.

"He's consumed with worry over the Covid issue. He's determined not to let it ruin Christmas for people this year."

So, why is he often shown not wearing a mask where he should, then?

"He's only human. He's the father of a young child with another on the way. He's probably worried about Carrie"

So much so that he's expressing "Buyers remorse?"

"He's doing the best he can."

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
By Boiler
From the Mail Online comments, the fourth highest rated:
He is off his rocker, please people do not vote for Cons or Labour at next election we do not want party politics anymore we want people's politics. Make history by giving them the biggest reset in history and vote Reform for a new style of politics. To vote this lot in again is just repeating the gravy train and needs to stop.
Vote Reform? I think not.
Johnson explained that the “real lesson” he learned on the visit was that the popularity of the main character – who he said resembled a “Picasso-like hairdryer” – was evidence of “the power of UK creativity”. Johnson said the TV show “was rejected by the BBC and has now been exported to 180 countries” and now worth £6bn. “I think that is pure genius, don’t you? No government in the world, no Whitehall civil servant, would conceivably have come up with Peppa.”

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ing-speech
Probably because we're not paid to think up kiddie's cartoon characters, you fucking imbecile.

Man's an absolute cunt.
Oboogie, Watchman, Boiler and 1 others liked this
Oblomov wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:56 pm It's a dead cat to distract from the next round of NHS gutting:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/so ... ar-AAQZBKp
I'd offer a guess that we are beyond that. There is no need to orchestrate these "diversions" because they just tumble forth every time someone opens the door to No. 10.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]