:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 6.3 % :laughing: 34.4 % :cry: 3.1 % :poo: 6.3 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
It looks like a 'third party' has been subject to a denial of service attack. No idea who or why.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Some reports that it's a ransomware attack on The Campaign Company.

Me neither...
By Watchman
davidjay wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:29 pm Jesus H, the number of supposed politically aware people who've never heard of pairing...
Because despite all their expressing their knowledge on the comments page, all they have is what Murdoch and Rothmere have told them
By davidjay
Watchman wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:12 pm
davidjay wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:29 pm Jesus H, the number of supposed politically aware people who've never heard of pairing...
Because despite all their expressing their knowledge on the comments page, all they have is what Murdoch and Rothmere have told them
It's not that side I despair of.
Oboogie liked this
By mattomac
Thing is abstention isn’t the issue, the issue was the government put forward an amendment with a three line whip that let their sleazy corrupt mate off the hook.

As I said in the Starmer writes for the Sun and the amendments at conference, these things have so little importance when the opposition government is trying to turn its rule into a tryany.

It’s only a surprise that some of them had a backbone which hadn’t previously shown up.
Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
mattomac wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:19 pm Thing is abstention isn’t the issue, the issue was the government put forward an amendment with a three line whip that let their sleazy corrupt mate off the hook.

As I said in the Starmer writes for the Sun and the amendments at conference, these things have so little importance when the opposition government is trying to turn its rule into a tryany.

It’s only a surprise that some of them had a backbone which hadn’t previously shown up.
There'll be an element of the red wallies, and some other narrow majority types getting itchy about the polls.

Put yourself in their shoes.
* Fairly unexpected win.
* Lack the established westminster network to cash in like Cox or Patterson.
* Concerned about losing their seats at the next election.
By Crabcakes
I bet there's also a ton of examples of political success stories that Corbyn opposed, because that's his default position depending on who proposes the policy rather than what the policy is. And on top of that, there'll be stuff like the Northern Ireland peace process that he needlessly complicated by interfering when not wanted because of his own sense of self importance.

I hate the fact he's built up as some sort of wise sage, when in reality he throws his lot in with obvious good causes that swathes of people could claim credit to have also supported. Often with more energy and sense than he applies.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:06 pm he had to put big boy trousers on as Labour leader.
I must have missed that - when did it happen?
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]