:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By Boiler
Oblomov wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:39 am Little wonder they refused to appear on Channel 4 news for months so they didn't have to answer difficult non-prescreened questions (this moratorium was of course lifted at the start of the vaccine roll out).
I suspect that with the imminent departure of Mr. Snow, that may change.
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:40 am This, given polls, is interesting. Looks like it's a Tory vaccine bounce and Johnson may not be key to it except for older Tory voters:

If accurate, probity in high office is an issue for a quarter of Tory voters, that’s encouraging for Starmer. Johnson won’t resign of course so he’ll carry the stench around.
Samanfur wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:11 am Bercow's pencilled in for Question Time next week.

Assuming that he keeps the slot, I might actually watch that one.
Not even Susanna Reid and Holly Willoughby jelly wrestling in bikinis would convince me to waste an hour of my life on QT.
(Though I might watch highlights on YouTube).
By mattomac
Boiler wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:49 am Well, the trip to John Lewis has indeed got under the skin of the Tories:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56932548
Playing politics.... Johnson used a COVID Briefing to attack Sadiq Khan
Last edited by mattomac on Sat May 01, 2021 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kreuzberger, Nigredo liked this
Et Tu, Expr*ss? Still full of crap, but cracks starting to appear? A change of scapegoat is as good as a rest?

You've blown it, Boris! Hundreds of fishermen abandoned as crucial Norway deal collapses
POLITICAL figures from across the spectrum have united in their condemnation of Boris Johnson's Government after its failure to strike a deal with Norway over distant fishing rights left hundreds staring down the barrel of unemployment.
By Ciaran McGrath
PUBLISHED: 12:07, Fri, Apr 30, 2021 | UPDATED: 19:12, Fri, Apr 30, 2021

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... -fisheries
Hey - have you seen the 'Hello' section?
20pointsAhead wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:52 pm Brexit was doomed to fail, recession on the horizon post-lockdown release. The easiest way to bury Johnson is to weigh him down with every Brexit failure. Thus the Tories get someone else in power, and Brexit gets to be a failure not because of the idea, but because of individual actors bungling it.
I think we consider that a given.
20pointsAhead wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:52 pm Brexit was doomed to fail, recession on the horizon post-lockdown release. The easiest way to bury Johnson is to weigh him down with every Brexit failure. Thus the Tories get someone else in power, and Brexit gets to be a failure not because of the idea, but because of individual actors bungling it.
The problem here is that Gove's hardly a clean skin when it comes to Brexit matters.
Nor (krishna help us) Patel, nor Hancock.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]