:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
Rosvanian wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:18 am I don't think she's unwell but she clearly has some sort of personality disorder (don't we all) that affects her behaviour.
That's what we meant by unwell...
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:45 am
Rosvanian wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:18 am I don't think she's unwell but she clearly has some sort of personality disorder (don't we all) that affects her behaviour.
That's what we meant by unwell...
See also : off her fucking chump. Out of her gourd. Round the fucking bend. Several meringues short of an Eton Mess.
She's essentially David Frost (the one that's still living) but with her delusion meter needle going all the way to 11.

Edit: Delusion, not disillusion!
Last edited by Spoonman on Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youngian liked this
Wiki wrote:Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a life-long pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, a diminished ability or unwillingness to empathize with others' feelings, and interpersonally exploitative behavior. Narcissistic personality disorder is one of the sub-types of the broader category known as personality disorders. It is often comorbid with other mental disorders and associated with significant functional impairment and psychosocial disability.
She is also fixated on certain people and objects. This is another mental disorder.
In her case it is Margaret Thatcher - even cosplaying her - and her monetary policies, and now Brexit.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]