:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
Youngian wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:40 pm 100 nominations needed. Sky News reports that MPs will defect to Labour if Johnson stands. This will be carnage.
ToryMonkeyKnifeFight.gif
ToryMonkeyKnifeFight.gif (251.95 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
By Samanfur
I'd be concerned about the reaction to them joining Labour, to be frank.

Whilst attracting people - voters or MPs - away from the Tories is a good thing, any MPs still clinging on now didn't have a problem ideologically with Johnson or Truss until this point.
Truss quotes Seneca.

I hope she knows that he was sentenced to death by the Senate and exiled by Claudius...

(But Seneca only fucked Caligula's sister, Truss fucked an entire nation).
Abernathy liked this
In the same letter to his friend Lucilius, Seneca also wrote:
Suppose that you hold wealth to be a good: poverty will then distress you, and, – which is most pitiable, – it will be an imaginary poverty. For you may be rich, and nevertheless, because your neighbour is richer, you suppose yourself to be poor exactly by the same amount in which you fall short of your neighbour. You may deem official position a good; you will be vexed at another's appointment or re-appointment to the consulship; you will be jealous whenever you see a name several times in the state records.
That bit is never quoted by Tories...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]