:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 7:29 pm Heavyweight American legal scholar speaks.

Something about awful people with fucking stupid hair being held to account for their shitty behaviour really seems to rub him up the wrong way. Can’t think what it could be…
Tubby Isaacs, Yug liked this
By Oboogie
Samanfur wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:18 am I still want to know if Fred Trump and Charlotte Fawcett were ever in the same location sixty years ago.
Well we do know they were both in NYC in 1964, though I understand it's quite a big town, so it's not much of a smoking gun. But it'll do.
With apologies for the Torygraph link, just look at the absurd ‘trailer’ for Johnson’s in-office memoir launch (and I use the word memoir in its loosest possible terms given it’s going to be a cover-to-cover pity and blame fest where nothing was his doing and it was always someone else’s fault).

Who are they trying to kid with the moody black and white lighting? He’s an increasingly rotund, red-faced bin bag of leftover cheesecake topped off with a poorly trimmed dead spider plant, not James fucking Bond.

I hope the lawyers on the book loathe him as much as the rest of us and let a whole host of things he can be sued inside out for through.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... announced/
and I use the word memoir in its loosest possible terms given it’s going to be a cover-to-cover pity and blame fest where nothing was his doing and it was always someone else’s fault

With a reciting of his tired lame jokes (“it was then I told Corbyn he was Caracas”) and a splash of history replacement therapy (Starmer was on the ropes again at PMQs).
By satnav
More loony toons nonsense for Johnson fan girl Nadine Dorries.

The inside story of how Sue Gray, the woman who now runs Labour, took down the Tory Big Beast Starmer feared the most

Firstly it wasn't Sue Gray who forced Johnson to attend numerous social gathering, secondly Gray's report went fairly easy on Johnson, she could have published the 300 or so photographs which would have been damaging to Johnson. Thirdly it was his own MPs who dumped him mainly because of his poor handling of the Chris Pincher affair. But Nadine never lets the facts get in the way of one of her fairy tales.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]