:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Abernathy
Remember the episode of Tory pearl-clutching when Labour produced a poster featuring Michael Howard as a kind of Faginesque hypnotist figure.? Allegations of anti-semitism were flying all over the place, even though the alegation of anti-semitism is at best nebulous.

Now the Tories are attacking Starmer for having Friday night dinner (an important weekly Jewish ritual for Shabat) with his half-Jewish wife and family.

Hypocrisy, what ?
Attachments
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg (32.16 KiB) Viewed 341 times
By Nigredo
Didn't the pork haystack notoriously not work weekends? And what about all those early pandemic COBRA meetings he skipped on because it would've interrupted his jollies of eating cheese and trying to shag the maid at Chequers?
Oboogie liked this
By davidjay
Nigredo wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:02 pm Didn't the pork haystack notoriously not work weekends? And what about all those early pandemic COBRA meetings he skipped on because it would've interrupted his jollies of eating cheese and trying to shag the maid at Chequers?
But he got the big calls right.
By Crabcakes
Saw some footage of Johnson’s unexpected reappearance, and fuck me he looks *awful*. Looks like he hasn’t slept in a week, red face, bowl-cut thin hair like straw, and he’s clearly put on a lot of weight.

The whole “bumbling toff” act looks very different when the person doing it just looks like a dishevelled, spittle-flecked old drunk.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
By kreuzberger
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:46 am Saw some footage of Johnson’s unexpected reappearance, and fuck me he looks *awful*. Looks like he hasn’t slept in a week, red face, bowl-cut thin hair like straw, and he’s clearly put on a lot of weight.

The whole “bumbling toff” act looks very different when the person doing it just looks like a dishevelled, spittle-flecked old drunk.
Yes, he sounded ramblingly dreadful and really quite drunk, as he rocked up to babble incoherently to the party faithful in - er - Chelsea. If this is the tories' last throw of magic dice, they would have been better advised to stay in the bar.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]