:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Popbitch wrote:Former Defence Secretary Ben Wallace had himself quite the adventure at the Cheltenham Festival. After enjoying about as much refreshment as his system could handle and more, he turned up at the house of Mike and Zara Tindall.

He clearly took quite a shine to Zara as he was lavishing her with a lot of attention.

So much so that a very unimpressed Mike Tindall carried him out to one of their horse boxes, bundled him in and told him to sleep it off.
By Crabcakes
Watchman wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:55 pm Well for starters I’m not £900 better off
I assume this is “better off” in the “inflation has come down” sense - you never had the 900 quid, but if they’d have carried on with what they’d originally planned you’d be another 900 quid worse off.
By Crabcakes
Of course the big flaw there is that they’re assuming people would have an issue with Rayner (they do because she’s a “ghastly working class woman who doesn’t know her place” as Rees-Mogg would probably put it - most people don’t). Or at the very least that they’d have more of an issue with Rayner than another Tory.
By Yug
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:09 pm It's perceived core vote stuff, even if lots of those voters have cleared off to Reform.
Which shows their contempt for their voters. Most of the Tory voters I have known* are, individually, quite decent people - apart from their penchant for voting for cunts.

*Living where I used to you have no choice but to interact with Tory voters. They were the large majority of adults.
By satnav
Over the last 12 months the Tory candidate has been fairly active in the constituency getting plenty of coverage in the local paper an on Facebook but over the last 5 or 6 weeks he has been almost anonymous. I've not seen a single Tory poster or sign in the area. He has sent out stuff in the post but he really doesn't seem to have many party workers on the ground. In comparison the sitting Labour MP has been out canvassing every day and has also taken part in a number of local events that have guaranteed plenty of coverage in the local media.

Chesterfield hasn't had a Conservative MP since 1931 and I don't think we will have one on Friday morning.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]