:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Crabcakes
Bill “melting waxwork of an elderly Roger Moore” Cash is right - it was better under the conservatives. But only in the very specific context of “better” that the conservative government of Major from the 1990s was - while still terrible - an order of magnitude less terrible than the current lot.

No so much a low bar to clear as the bar has been placed in a pit and a travelator built over the top of it.
By Abernathy
Longhi is a grade one shit. He has, however, been able to ingratiate himself with some voters by jumping onto the bandwagon of outrage that was provoked by the scoundrels who torched, then completely demolished the unique and historic Crooked House pub. The pub was, admittedly, within his constituency, but that said, in supporting the campaign to get The Crooked House re-built, he was really only doing the very bare minimum of what you’d expect any constituency MP to do - while of course also being careful to ensure that his name was suitably prominent in associated media coverage.

Mind you, that didn’t save Andy Street. So it’s goodnight and fuck off, Longhi, you prick.
Arrowhead liked this
By Abernathy
I recall that I was wondering aloud, a few months ago on this here forum, about whether it was possible to have a bet on the date of the election. We had a brief discussion which I think concluded that there weren’t any bookies offering odds on any specific dates, but it would appear that it was actually possible - at any rate for Tories with insider knowledge. :(

Mind you, if I could have done it, I probably wouldn’t have gone for 4 July.
By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:34 pm Apparently there was a spike in betting with £8000 being bet on one particularly day.
This stuff is incredible. It's like a cricket captain tellling his team when he's going to declare, and them all piling a bet on. That would likely get them all fined and banned.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]