:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
soulboy wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:21 pm Move right out of here, baby, go and pack your bags.

M People slam Liz Truss for walking out to Moving On Up for Tory conference speech

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/m-pe ... 30394.html
Ray 55, Mancunia, United Kingdom, moments ago

When you publish music- you don't get to say who can or cannot listen / play it I took my daughter and her friends to see M People at Alton towers a long time ago - brilliant band in their day - but this comment makes him look stupid
Ray (in The Heil if you need to ask!) displaying an expertise in copyright and public performance law..........................typical golf club bar lawyer
Watchman wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:33 pm

Ray 55, Mancunia, United Kingdom, moments ago

When you publish music- you don't get to say who can or cannot listen / play it I took my daughter and her friends to see M People at Alton towers a long time ago - brilliant band in their day - but this comment makes him look stupid
Ray (in The Heil if you need to ask!) displaying an expertise in copyright and public performance law..........................typical golf club bar lawyer
[/quote]

You may not be able to to say who can or can't listen to or play your music, but you definitely can object to it being used at a public event held by an organisation that is utterly repugnant to you and represents everything to which you are opposed. Particularly when you've not been afforded the basic courtesy of checking if it's okay with you if they use your music (which, by the way, the Labour Party did when they used it). The Tories have, of course, followed the example of Donald Trump.
Indeed. I've been puzzled by this ever since Truss first revealed her leadership ambitions, but I keep haaving to pose the question : Is this really the best the Tories could find as their new leader?
It seems I'm not alone.

By mattomac
Youngian wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:18 pm Mr Truss hasn’t done any media so must have something to hide, Murphy deduced. Perhaps the guy isn’t aching to share his daily thoughts with the world. Known to fellow LSE students as Dreary O’Leary.
An ex of mine is from Heswall, in fact of all the people I know from Heswall and it’s a few he was the only half decent. I think he succumbed to the attitude of that place mind we haven’t talked in years.
* Vicars
* Geography Teachers
* Cosplayers
* Mrs Frobisher at the Post Office
* People who whistle in the street
* Banjo players
* Cats

As well as:

* Vegans
* Street mime artists
* Asda shoppers
* Children
* Urban Foxes
* People who eat all the soft centres first
Rustlers
Cut throats
Murderers
Bounty hunters
Desperados
Mugs
Pugs
Thugs
Nitwits
Halfwits
Dimwits
Vipers
Snipers
Con men
Indian agents
Mexican bandits
Muggers
buggers
Bushwhackers
Hornswogglers
Horse thieves
Bull dykes
Train robbers
Bank robbers
Ass-kickers
Shit-kickers ...

AND CRUSTY JUGGLERS!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]