:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Andy McDandy
Yes, and I'm thinking of shagging Eva Green.

Not sure who Andrew Gimson is, but there is some serious delusion going on there. Johnson 'forced' Fargle to stand down in 2019?

And his boilerplate endorsements of a handful of mediocre lackeys? Each one being "Insert name here is a marvellous champion for insert constituency here, in particular with their work on insert local issue or success story here. Ever since I met them at [subs check event lines up with their time line] they have been a jolly good chap. Vote tory!"

Same thing he used to churn out at PMQs.

Gimson's an arse licking cunt.
By Youngian
I thought the metropolitan liberal elite are bad because they’re decadent bohemian libertines? If they are, they’re not stupid enough to vote for fuck ups like themselves to run the country. And those who couldn’t even attend funerals of loved ones aren’t going to forget Funtime Boris partying during lockdown.
But as Charles Moore noted of Starmer in The Spectator after the leaders’ debate on 4th June:

“his (Starmer) persistent fault is his moralism. His favourite word about his opponent was ‘shocking’. That is prissy maiden-auntism, not leadership.”

Johnson offers relief from maiden-auntism. He stands in a line of Tory Democrats who have been able at crucial moments to frame an appeal which shocks the prissy but speaks to the wider public. No wonder he is thinking of standing again.
By Rosvanian
Youngian wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:23 am I thought the metropolitan liberal elite are bad because they’re decadent bohemian libertines? If they are, they’re not stupid enough to vote for fuck ups like themselves to run the country. And those who couldn’t even attend funerals of loved ones aren’t going to forget Funtime Boris partying during lockdown.
But as Charles Moore noted of Starmer in The Spectator after the leaders’ debate on 4th June:

“his (Starmer) persistent fault is his moralism. His favourite word about his opponent was ‘shocking’. That is prissy maiden-auntism, not leadership.”

Johnson offers relief from maiden-auntism. He stands in a line of Tory Democrats who have been able at crucial moments to frame an appeal which shocks the prissy but speaks to the wider public. No wonder he is thinking of standing again.
It's all meaningless, random blether. These fuckers just cannot get their heads around the fact that most of the country hates them and it's driving them insane. It's joyful to see.
Youngian, Spoonman liked this
By Bones McCoy
Gimson's a regular contributor to ConHome.

Typically issues word salads which make me suspect he's a chatbot.

The main entertainment's to be had from the comments which follow.
They illustrate the extent of the party's infiltration by Faragistes (and worse).

The idea that the country needs an incompetent and dishonest "entertainer" (ie crook) before a sober thinking leader is honestly laughable.
By slilley
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:25 pm I'm not watching the campaign closely, but has Kemi been used much? Wasn't she supposed to be the secret weapon?
Maybe like many other cabinet members they are having to spend more time in their constituencies than was previously anticipated.

Of the Shadow Cabinet, Labour seem to have a regular roster of faces to offer up ensuring a different one each day.

btw, am I the only one who is really liking Pat McFadden and his dead pan calmness not biting at anything that gets thrown at him. He seems an ideal foil for the gotcha interviewers, because he never gets sucked into their so called traps.
By Abernathy
slilley wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:30 pm
btw, am I the only one who is really liking Pat McFadden and his dead pan calmness not biting at anything that gets thrown at him. He seems an ideal foil for the gotcha interviewers, because he never gets sucked into their so called traps.
Yes, you’re right. Pat is quite brilliant.
slilley liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
slilley wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:30 pm
Maybe like many other cabinet members they are having to spend more time in their constituencies than was previously anticipated.
Yeah, I think that's probably true. Even if they feel they're safe themselves, there's not much incentive to get out of the constituency to help Sunak.

McFadden's been about a while- surprised Milliband didn't use him better.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:25 pm I'm not watching the campaign closely, but has Kemi been used much? Wasn't she supposed to be the secret weapon?
This is unexpected as the LDs were the main challenger
Labour calls for tactical voting to oust Tory leadership hopeful Kemi Badenoch

Issy Waite, the Labour candidate for North West Essex – the reformed Saffron Walden seat in Tory blue wall heartlands – has claimed she is just 2 per cent behind the trade and business secretary with three weeks to go before the election.
In a bid for campaign funds and an appeal for Lib Dems and Greens to vote tactically, Ms Waite has posted a projection suggesting Ms Badenoch is on 36 per cent, and that she is snapping at her heels on 34 per cent. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 63182.html
By Yug
I do remember how good it was under the Tories. Those first couple of months back in 2010, when Labour's policies were still working, before the ideology-driven shitshow of the political and intellectual lightweights started to bite. But that was just a couple of months, a long time ago. And it had absolutely nothing to do with the Cuntservative government.
Oboogie, Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]