:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Bones McCoy
Funny you should mention heists

Man arrested in probe into Mone-linked PPE firm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c4nnq8q5depo
A 46-year-old man has been arrested as part of the National Crime Agency (NCA) investigation into PPE Medpro, the company led by Doug Barrowman, husband of Baroness Michelle Mone.

The NCA opened an investigation into the company in May 2021 into suspected criminal offences committed in the procurement of PPE (personal protective equipment).

The company was awarded government contracts worth more than £200m after Baroness Mone recommended the firm to ministers during the Covid pandemic.

Please be Hancock, please be Hancock, please be Hancock ...

Even if it isn't (Matt Hancock is 45) it's a reminder of Tory economic incompetence.
Inconvenient timing for the unfortunate Tories.
By Samanfur
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:51 pm The Tories are so fucked, Charles Walker is now one of the most sensible.
I've been thinking that since he started stalking the lobbies after Commons votes, basically waiting for journalists to ask his opinions on Truss and Johnson.

But he's still this guy:

Tubby Isaacs liked this
By slilley
Where in Labour's manifesto does it say National Insurance would be applied to pensions and that ULEZ schemes would be extended nationwide.

Just on ULEZ in London, the Conservatives have said they willscrap the extension in London, even though they fought an election on it just on a month ago and lost, and that they demanded ULEZ in London be extended as the price of giving extra money to TfL because of no revenue in the pandemic.

Unbelievable, litterally.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:16 pm All flat caps and brown coats will be replaced with stripy jerseys and berets, with strings of onions.
Suits me.

Can I also have dozens of restaurants doing three course lunches for €15?
A working health service?
Retirement at 61?
Stonking pension?

I'm in.
Oboogie, Samanfur liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
slilley wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:33 pm Where in Labour's manifesto does it say National Insurance would be applied to pensions and that ULEZ schemes would be extended nationwide.

Just on ULEZ in London, the Conservatives have said they willscrap the extension in London, even though they fought an election on it just on a month ago and lost, and that they demanded ULEZ in London be extended as the price of giving extra money to TfL because of no revenue in the pandemic.

Unbelievable, litterally.
Indeed.

On balance, I don't expect cameras to be installed on the back road into Ledbury.
By Youngian
We are through the looking glass. This is a violation of basic economics

I’ve forgotten the psychology phrase where you suppress your own worst traits by reflecting it others.

Starmer will at least get a bonus of approval from international markets more assured a stable rational government was in charge. Even Corbyn and McDonnell would compared this lot.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]