:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Bones McCoy
More populism - won't somebody think of the landlords?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/prope ... servative/
Landlords have had a rough time over the past decade.
Rental yields have practically stood still since 2014 but the gradual loss of tax breaks has increasingly squeezed profits.
They having a bigly hard time

By Malcolm Armsteen
Youngian wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:27 pm Hapless Lucy Frazer gives a Ben Swain car crash interview explaining government tax plans to Sophy Ridge.
https://x.com/bestforbritain/status/180 ... VQDPqhykuA
By Youngian
Can only think of two chancellors, Ken Clarke and Gordon Brown who raised taxes when the economy was doing well. This is a no brainer you’d think politically and economically but most Tories have scant USP beyond tax cuts so don’t worry about cushioning the blow in a future downturn. Of course leftists can be equally as reckless with poorly costed spending sprees.
By RedSparrows
soulboy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:20 am The one downside of driving home the tax burden question is that it repeatedly reinforces that taxes are a burden rather than what we pay in to keep society running.
This is part of the wider, broader issue I have with most of this election babble, Labour's pitch, etc. I get why, but: it never challenges many, many lazy, glib assumptions that harm us.
By Bones McCoy
Nicked off twitter.
My son’s wearing a ‘Vote Conservative’ T-shirt today.
So far he’s been spat at, punched in the head and called a brainless twat.

God knows what’s going to happen to him when he leaves the house.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:45 pm Well, indeed. Sunak has completely lost control.

As others have pointed out, the CCHQ is likely paying for this stuff. If Andrea wants to freelance, she can raise her own money to do it.

Fucking state of that, based on her Bros fanzine with pics she cut out of Smash Hits.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Youngian
The Healey Vs Benn Labour era will look like a tea party tiff in comparison to the Tory shit show that will ensue if Farage enters parliament. Without Johnson, he’s the best chance of a future job for a talentless low rent gobshite like Jenkyn. But others sympathetic to Reform aren’t going to see their ambitions brushed aside for a carpetbagger who hasn’t put in the hard yards over the years.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]