:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Yug
Why has he made a picture of what appears to be American troops running off the beach into the sea?

I was going to say that I can't fathom the right-wing mind, but then realised I was working on the false assumption that they actually have minds to fathom.
By Youngian
safe_timber_man wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:27 am
Youngian wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:50 pm Hapless Tommeh has been taking graphic design lessons from Sunak.

In the interest of balance, we should show his response...

Screenshot 2024-06-08 002727.png
Does not being able to take a custard pie and have a laugh at yourself come with being thick? Especially when you’re a street rabble fuhrer.
By Andy McDandy
Sorry, I thought Starmer was a dyed in the wool commie just pretending to be a bit centrist.

Also, what is it with the Tories and their opponents being "in the pocket/having strings pulled" by someone else? They've been using variations on this for years.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:55 pm 2019- Red Wall values are Tory values.

2024- Don't vote Labour, a common Northern woman is in charge
2016- Salt of the Earth British workers pushed out of the labour market by unlimited foreigners.
2024- Labour shortages caused by idol layabout British workers swinging the lead on benefits.
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead liked this
By Yug
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:32 pm

Also, what is it with the Tories and their opponents being "in the pocket/having strings pulled" by someone else? They've been using variations on this for years.
Well, having been in the pocket of big business and having their strings pulled by media magnates for years, I suppose this is a rare example of Tories actually speaking from experience.

And they're still wrong.
Andy McDandy liked this
By Bones McCoy
Yug wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:02 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:32 pm

Well, having been in the pocket of big business and having their strings pulled by media magnates for years, I suppose this is a rare example of Tories actually speaking from experience.

And they're still wrong.
It's classic "Accuse your enemies of that which you do".

I reflect:

This is the first election the Tories have had to contest without all the cheat codes.
* Split Libdem / Labour / SNP opposition - but now they've opposition on their side of the left/right divide.
* Much of their funding lost after Oligarchs embargoed.
* Utter talent vacuum in the wake of De Pfeffel's Brexit purge.
* Newspaper influence fading relative to digital sources.

Also Sir Kier is one jammy General.
* Sunak's ineptitude makes Theresa May seem like a campaigning colossus.
* Reform UK are eating Sunak's dinner.
By Youngian
This is the first election the Tories have had to contest without all the cheat codes.
* Split Libdem / Labour / SNP opposition - but now they've opposition on their side of the left/right divide.
* Much of their funding lost after Oligarchs embargoed.
* Utter talent vacuum in the wake of De Pfeffel's Brexit purge.
* Newspaper influence fading relative to digital sources.

Coalition of chaos and vote LD get looney Miliband/Corbyn through the back door no longer relevant. Labour leader has no real life or government experience is another favourite demolished. And Labour’s spending pledges are extremely modest while Sunak and Hunt are headless chickens inventing new unfunded promises.
Neither can the government campaign on their record so they’ve developed a very strange tactic of pretending its some other lot that’s been around for 14 years.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]