:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Tubby Isaacs
And nostalgia for "proper jobs" in lots of cases. But I wonder how far that goes. I can be reasonably sure that his audience doesn't like "diversity officers", but are they really hostile to services? If they have two grandkids, one works locally in light engineering and the other works in (say) Manchester in an insurance company, do they think the second one doesn't have a proper job?
By Watchman
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:54 am He's writing for a largely retired audience who associate service with subservient.
AKA "I pay your wages"....addressed to any local authority employee
By Andy McDandy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:16 pm And nostalgia for "proper jobs" in lots of cases. But I wonder how far that goes. I can be reasonably sure that his audience doesn't like "diversity officers", but are they really hostile to services? If they have two grandkids, one works locally in light engineering and the other works in (say) Manchester in an insurance company, do they think the second one doesn't have a proper job?
That's not service; that's an Office Job where he wears a suit and tie.
By Tubby Isaacs
How's that guy who bucked the polls and won the Uxbridge By-Election doing? "I'll get you a fish and chip shop in Uxbridge High Street" is his unlikely pitch. This is up there with Ardal O'Hanlon's Dad (a politician) being asked if he could Hawaii-5-0 back on TV.

Who is he directing this campaigning to?! Does he deliver it to some guy who runs a chippy in Hayes, and tell him off for not running one in Uxbridge?

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]