:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
I still think it's more likely than not that Johnson will hit the 100 MP threshold tomorrow, but I've gotta say that if he fails to do so, it'll be delightful to watch - the political equivalent of getting kicked in the balls from behind with everyone else walking away from you* while you're writhing on the ground in agony. The "big dog" will have been put down. It would be a glint of gold in a sewer of shite that relates to everything going on with the government at present.

* 'xcept Nadine the infatuated fangirl, obvs.
Youngian, Arrowhead liked this
davidjay wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:49 pm My one glimmer of hope is that if she thought he was getting onto the ballet she'd have fallen in line behind him.
Visions of Sunak, Morduant and Johson in tutus and dancing en-pointe like the Swan Lake chorus.

That's cheered me up no end.
This is just too perfect. Six months ago he was king of all he surveyed, with an unassailable majority and Ukraine overshadowing everything else. Now, his hubris, arrogance, egotism, call it what you want, has not only seen him kicked out of office kicking and screaming, but he's also split the Tories. The members are going to get a Prime Minister who's the wrong colour, the headbangers are getting a globalist great resetter, all of them are having their money spent on poor people and eco-terrorists and the Mail won't know which way to turn.
Arrowhead liked this
Crabcakes wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:19 pm And this is how it ended - as it began. With a blatant, outright lie. Only this one didn’t hand him a win, it’s just pitiful and pathetic

“I could win easily, honest”

I mean I can sprint 100 metres in 8.9 seconds, but I'm not going to enter the 2024 Olympics so that I can allow the spirit of competition to flourish. :wink:
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]