:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By satnav
Andrea Jenkyn's was on a TV show earlier where she was described as 'Former Education minister Dame Andrea Jenkyn's.' One sentence that sums up everything that is wrong with current state of British politics. She was given a job beyond her ability which she clung onto for a few months before getting a gong for all her efforts.
mattomac liked this
By Andy McDandy
Some Afghans were relocated to Barrow. Cue some local arseholes holding up signs in the town centre demanding they be removed. Didn't go down well with the locals in general, who have strong ties to the forces and respect for their allies.

In a more touching tale, I heard about an Afghan family in Carlisle who very sheepishly asked if it was OK to look around the cathedral. When told yes, in they went, cue small kids oohing at the ceiling of stars.
mattomac liked this
By Watchman
Not entirely unexpected, but another gob-shite is gone

BBC News: Former Tory MP resigns leaving PM to face new by-election

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68658896
By Tubby Isaacs
Seb Payne, still without a seat, fighting the good fight. I haven't listened to the audio but I find the preview quite funny. There are people who just think, fuck it, I'll stick it to the man, when they vote. Pre-Coalition, lots of these people voted Lib Dem, They then voted UKIP. They'll vote Reform this time. But what about 2019? Who does Seb think they voted for? I'd venture that lots voted for Bozo. Perhaps a chunk of that was an "easy vote", rather than "the reallingment"?

By Youngian
Not a cat in hells chance of the UK achieving economy of scale to rival EU, US and Asian conglomerates. MacMillan and Wilson worked out this out over 60 years ago. Perhaps Nick Timothy will hire Professor Quatermass to revive the Blue Streak rocket programme to go to Mars.
Or is Timothy arguing for an autarky economy in a single market that now doesn’t even cover the whole of the UK thanks to twats like him.
By Tubby Isaacs
Timothy's unusual of his ilk in at least trying to put forward an economic plan. Most of them just stick to "culture". Goodwin when asked about it, tells people to read his book. Wherein one will find something clever and subtle which can't be summarised in a Twitter thread. Either that, or he's incredibly relaxed about ceding the economic argument to "liberals".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]