:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 66.7 %
By Abernathy
I thought Boris Johnson was responsible for some fucking dodgy ministerial appointments (Rees-Mogg, Dorries, Patel, Truss herself) but by cracky, Liz Truss has trumped all of that by appointing this vindictive, economically illiterate piece of crap as Chancellor.

I am all but literally gobsmacked at how appalling he is.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Andy McDandy
Just read up on him. He's quite the cunt, isn't he? I'd forgot all about his nasty remarks about the independence of the judiciary and of the parliamentary standards commissioner.
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:12 pm I thought Boris Johnson was responsible for some fucking dodgy ministerial appointments (Rees-Mogg, Dorries, Patel, Truss herself) but by cracky, Liz Truss has trumped all of that by appointing this vindictive, economically illiterate piece of crap as Chancellor.

Not trying to point score or owt, but how can you be gobsmacked by now at anything this government says or does?
By Crabcakes
I dunno. I think it’s still a fairly big shift from “helping ourselves but still trying to hide it and make out we’re here for everyone” to “openly freeloading from the poorest, with outright, visible contempt for them having the temerity to exist”.
RandomElement, Spoonman, Oboogie and 2 others liked this
By Abernathy
davidjay wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:51 pm
Abernathy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:12 pm I thought Boris Johnson was responsible for some fucking dodgy ministerial appointments (Rees-Mogg, Dorries, Patel, Truss herself) but by cracky, Liz Truss has trumped all of that by appointing this vindictive, economically illiterate piece of crap as Chancellor.

Not trying to point score or owt, but how can you be gobsmacked by now at anything this government says or does?
Well, fair point, I guess. I'd agree, but the bastards do seem to have an uncanny ability to keep coming up with an even bigger pile of steaming shite time after time, after time. .
davidjay liked this
By Tubby Isaacs

Johnson at least got that you need somebody vaguely credible with markets as Chancellor. And Rees Mogg was parked in a non-job, where departmental ministers could tell him to fuck off. Kwasi as Chancellor, and Rees Mogg as Business Secretary is quite the downgrade.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]