:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Abernathy
So the Tory path to victory is both narrow and steep. You might also add winding and strewn with slippery shite.

Think I’ll take Starmer’s long corridor with the highly polished floor every day of the week.

Cah ! Metaphors, eh ?
By satnav
The Tory party tries to portray itself as the party of business but most MPs and minister don't appear to have a clue how business actually work. I can remember during in the Covid pandemic George Eustice really couldn't understand why McDonalds were not prepared to open many of their restaurants when the government would only let them operate at about 10% of normal capacity.

Jake Berry seems to be equally ignorant as to how supply chains work. My son works at Tesco's, he spent most of New Years Day helping to removing all the last remaining Christmas items from the seasonal aisle in the story which then meant they had a large aisle of empty shelves. Given that most Easter Eggs have a long shelf life they are better off out on the shop floor rather Chinese New Year, Burn's Night and Valentine's Day. These events end to be mainly food based so they are not suitable to put on the seasonal aisle.
By Andy McDandy
Tory understanding of business seems to be based around a few things:

1. The CJ/Sralan Boss. The boss's job is to point at people and say "You're fired", or occasionally "Make it so" like a shit Picard. Underlings then go and make it happen, or remove the irritant. Remember, you don't need to know how things work, only that they work.

2. Gorra spodder cairsh? Then give it to one of those city-Johnnies, you know, clever chaps at Lloyds or wherever. They'll turn it into more cairsh.

Otherwise, business exists to make money for investors, the investor owes nothing to the company, and a happy workforce is just another way of saying capitulation to the unions.
Tubby Isaacs, Spoonman liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Is there a tension here between the central leadership - the 'grandees' and the membership, infiltrated as it has been by utter vermin?
By satnav
I don't think Henry Bolton's social media output will have gone down particularly well with Tory HQ. Until the other week he was arguing that the Tories should have stuck with Truss, and he also has a tendency to retweet the dregs of society like Kelvin McKenzie and Mike Graham. Somebody a bit smarter that Bolton would have spent a bit of time deleting some of their tweets before applying to join a new party.
By Tubby Isaacs
Interesting they've put Milliband not Starmer on this. Is anyone that bothered about Milliband anyway?

How is green energy bad for energy security anyway? It's buzzword stuff, isn't it? And to be honest not sure that sending mortgage rates sky high is something they should be mentioning too much.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Rishi the cross-eyed cunt lying through his expensive teeth in TV interview. Unchallenged.

Completely normal country.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]