:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
So the assorted policy decisions that amount to culture wars, division and wedge issues were not anything to do with Crosby.

Honest...
The NRG leader is my MP. I only wish this sort of embarrassment in his slavish devotion to his wife's former boss could make a dent in his unfathomable popularity here at home, but it won't.
satnav wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:10 pm He had the choice of a conference in Doncaster or a photo-opportunity in Kyiv and he opted for Kyiv. Apparently all the red wall Tories at the conference in Doncaster are not impressed.
This will be him until the next election. Ignore the small stuff, play the big man on the world stage. Push the line that you've got all the big stuff right and the minor details of running the country are beneath you.
"I'm from America. It's where Churchill lives." - opening line of Bob Hope's wartime standup routine for British soldiers.

He knows he's facing the order of the boot, so build up the statesman image.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:43 pm Looks like a bombshell story, and well-sourced. Why was it only on the inside pages before it disappeared?
It would only be a bombshell story in any normal, functioning democracy. We're living in a banana republic without any bananas - it'll be spun as Keir Starmer's fault.
By satnav
It may have been hidden away on the inside pages in the hope that the paper might get on a few news stands before Johnson was able to get the story pulled. Apparently Johnson was made aware of the story whilst he was on his photo-shoot in Kyiv at which point his team went into overdrive trying to squash the story.
By Oboogie
satnav wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:17 pm It may have been hidden away on the inside pages in the hope that the paper might get on a few news stands before Johnson was able to get the story pulled. Apparently Johnson was made aware of the story whilst he was on his photo-shoot in Kyiv at which point his team went into overdrive trying to squash the story.
It was on Radio 4 news this morning.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]