:sunglasses: 26.7 % :pray: 15 % :laughing: 35 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.3 % :🤗 6.7 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Youngian
Good work from the police. Does this mean the Tories swept this under the carpet?
The man, who cannot be named, contacted the Conservative party in 2019 after learning Mr Khan was standing in the general election.
He then called police after Mr Khan was elected to Parliament. Staffordshire Police said it began its investigation into Khan after the victim came forward in December 2019.
In a statement, the force said: "We know how hard it is to come forward and report these offences, but it is vital to bring those responsible for these offences to justice.

Oboogie liked this
By MisterMuncher
There's a fairly sparse retraction up there now, managing to in no way directly admit that maybe he's wrong, or that indeed his mate isn't just a super chap altogether. Nice vague waffle about how it may have caused offence and how he's sorry, and it shouldn't be used to distract from other things.

He'll go fast and far in this Tory party like that
Arrowhead liked this
By davidjay
MisterMuncher wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:15 am There's a fairly sparse retraction up there now, managing to in no way directly admit that maybe he's wrong, or that indeed his mate isn't just a super chap altogether. Nice vague waffle about how it may have caused offence and how he's sorry, and it shouldn't be used to distract from other things.

He'll go fast and far in this Tory party like that
Given that he first stood for Parliament thirty years ago I'm not so sure about that.
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:05 pm Blunt didn't even hear the prosecution case, just the defence and the summing up.
A Tory MP basing a decision on half the information - and specifically the half that fits with the opinion they already hold? Surely not.
Arrowhead, mattomac liked this
By Samanfur
What was that we were saying about the "so off my tits I didn't realise what I was doing" defence?

EXCLUSIVE: Enfield Conservatives chair suspended after Nazi uniform photo emerges

Colin Davis tells Jewish News: ‘I have no recollection of this at all. Yes, there were various wild parties, very perverse themes expressed... I can't absolutely rule it out’.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Nigredo wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:23 pm https://www.newstatesman.com/comment/20 ... e-minister

"If the Tories allow Boris Johnson to survive, how can they ever claim to be the party of law and order?"
Easy. Call in the client journalists and rapacious press barons.
By Bones McCoy
Samanfur wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:57 pm What was that we were saying about the "so off my tits I didn't realise what I was doing" defence?

EXCLUSIVE: Enfield Conservatives chair suspended after Nazi uniform photo emerges

Colin Davis tells Jewish News: ‘I have no recollection of this at all. Yes, there were various wild parties, very perverse themes expressed... I can't absolutely rule it out’.
Even the pharms were authentic.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]