:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Al these callers who say "He got the big calls right" seem very light on detail.

* Brexit: Massive queues and a border in the Irish Sea.
* Covid: Dithered about writing his book for 5 weeks, always slow to respond and frequently undermined "the science".
* Covid II: Piles of dosh for Dido's failed project and Rishi's commercial mates, less so for the plebs.
* Economy: Turned out nice again!!

If I can dissect his performance in under a minute, Starmer will rip him to shreds like a Rottweiler on a ragdoll.
Arrowhead, Samanfur liked this
Boiler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:07 pm If you've not seen it, this is his letter to his MPs.
Fascinating that all he has is the same bullshit he gets his lackeys to spew out for him that he knows they all know is bullshit, because many of them are the lackeys themselves.
If Dorries has been set off to attack Hunt directly, Johnson is genuinely shitting it. And the fact that has backfired, AND his lack of support to get to May’s support level means people who might have played safe and stayed on side may now think the time is ripe for a strike, can only add to his woes.

I really can barely contain my delight at the utterly horrendous day of reality facing he must be having.
Oboogie liked this
You know, the more I think about it, the more I think that the Tories would be fucking mad to pass up this opportunity to get shot of the lying crook, especially at the present time. He so very obviously has gone from election-winning asset to toxic electoral liability, as was surely confirmed when he was roundly booed by royalists at Brenda's jubbly god-bothering do at St Paul's.

I see that Johnson is pitching the VONC as "a chance to draw a line under Partygate and get behind the PM to deliver". If that's true, then why didn't they do this months ago? Johnson could have called the vote himself.
Last edited by Abernathy on Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boiler
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:14 pm I see that Johnson is pitching the VONC as "a chance to draw a line under Partygate and get behind the PM to deliver". If that's true, then why didn't they do this months ago? Johnson could have called the vote himself.
Hasn't there been form for a party leader to do this in the past? Something's stirring in all the fluff, dander and asbestos dust in the back of my mind...
I’m starting to think he’s been caught unawares. The word was he was safe because there was no ‘challenger’. But Hunt’s statement didn’t come out of nowhere, and today’s resignations are big, and with incredibly strongly worded and powerful resignation letters.

He’s pitching himself to MPs at 4pm, apparently. I’d be willing to bet he fucks it up by going in furious and unrepentant and seals his own fate. But in the meantime it’d be nice if something else leaked today, like a new photo of him on the piss.
Sitting indoors, dodging the sun with a splitting headache here's how it looks.

The whole shit stained edifice is starting to crumble.
"No obvious successor" means that the fall of Boris signals the end of the Brexit/Populist tendency's absolute control of the tories.
The bad news for the few remaining sane tories is: This is a tory project, like it or not, they will have to wear the outcomes.

I see the edifice crumbling, and my only thought is "fuck those guys, fuck the lot".
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrowhead liked this
Boiler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:34 pm
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:14 pm I see that Johnson is pitching the VONC as "a chance to draw a line under Partygate and get behind the PM to deliver". If that's true, then why didn't they do this months ago? Johnson could have called the vote himself.
Hasn't there been form for a party leader to do this in the past? Something's stirring in all the fluff, dander and asbestos dust in the back of my mind...
John Major vs John Redwood in 1995. The "Put up or shut up" vote. Major won it, but what authority he had (already slim due to sleaze and a series of by-election losses) was utterly blown apart.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]