:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
A war in which it's very unlikely any British personnel will be directly at risk. Lots of nice arms sales. One against a clear aggressor too. A defence secretary's dream, I'd imagine.
Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:39 pm Rumour has it, 54 letters has been reached…
He'll survive. I can put up with that if I know for sure that come the GE, he'll be DESTROYED, as the modern vernacular seems to be.

I just hope there's a good strategist at Labour HQ playing the part of The Recording Angel, ready to use all their misdemeanours should the Tories choose to fight dirty.
Only a fool or a charlatan would cite one quarter's figures and generalise. But it's a fool and a charlatan that we're up against, so here goes.

Bad reading for the government of level uppers. And for Sadiq Khan, who'll be cursing that his plan to "destroy London" isn't working.

Twitter is crawling with rumours. Johnson has apparently been dipping his bread in Nadine’s honey pot (yes, really), and in response Carrie Symonds has left Johnson to take up with Zac Goldsmith.

You could not make it up, to use Littlecock’s favourite phrase.
Abernathy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:56 pm Twitter is crawling with rumours. Johnson has apparently been dipping his bread in Nadine’s honey pot (yes, really), and in response Carrie Symonds has left Johnson to take up with Zac Goldsmith.

Conservative family values. ;)
Abernathy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:56 pm Twitter is crawling with rumours. Johnson has apparently been dipping his bread in Nadine’s honey pot (yes, really), and in response Carrie Symonds has left Johnson to take up with Zac Goldsmith.

I wish somebody would make up a full imperial gallon of mind bleach after that rumour.
Boiler, Nigredo liked this
By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:17 pm

I wish somebody would make up a full imperial gallon of mind bleach after that rumour.
Not enough.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]