:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By zuriblue
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:13 pm Oh dear. Another Tory found assaulting women and a marked tendency towards the Columbian Marching Powder...

Oh, and a dodgy Russian 'donation'.

"Nothing to see here" (J R-M)

The thread is hair-raising.
Warburtons are always better when baked.
By Arrowhead
The Lib Dems will be watching the Warburton situation very closely. They would relish a by-election in Somerset & Frome, which they held from 1997 to 2015. Currently a 19,000 Tory majority, but they’ve scaled bigger obstacles in recent contests.

We may not be too far away from a possible by-election in Wakefield, as well.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:57 pm Mail on Sunday saying he thinks it's a sting by some lefties. That's some serious "why did you make me hit you?" energy.
He's apparently had a serious coke and molesting women habit for a long time, it takes a lot of charlie to shift 8 stone. Persistent little bleeders these Lefties, aren't they?
By Youngian
By psychiatric hospital they mean a discreet clinic where they tuck up boozed and/or coke up rich fuck-ups. Like Henry Collingridge’s brother in House of Cards.
Is Warburton related to the bread people? Their loaves aren’t short of chemicals.

He’s the sort of piece of work you’d expect to be keeping Johnson in power

By Andy McDandy
Earlier he was claiming that the white lines were dandruff which he collects. For reasons.

Along with Creepy Andy and his inability to sweat, it's kind of worrying that so many establishment cunts think this level of bullshit washes with anyone.
By Crabcakes
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:28 pm Earlier he was claiming that the white lines were dandruff which he collects. For reasons.

Along with Creepy Andy and his inability to sweat, it's kind of worrying that so many establishment cunts think this level of bullshit washes with anyone.
This is so fucking insane an explanation I suspect it will have some sort of Streisand effect. Plus I’d be less embarrassed about the coke than the dandruff, given the amount…

EDIT: aww, it’s fake
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]