:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Yug
If Jeremy Cunt thinks doctors and nurses do too much admin, why on earth is Jeremy Cunt advocating they take over the running of hospitals, thus creating even more admin?

Jeremy Cunt is stupid. Just like the rest of what's left in the parliamentary Conservative Party.
By Spoonman
Boiler wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:41 pm How did we fall for the outright lie that you can have good public services and low taxation?

Who came up with that?
I believe that the first British politician to advocate that was George Osbourbe around the mid-noughties, using the Irish Celtic Tiger boom as evidence of it working not realising that the whole thing was starting to show cracks a couple of years before the whole thing went bust. To give Osbourbe a crumb of credit he never advocated anything like that again post-2008.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:38 pm Bobbies on the beat.
Westminster Abbey, the Tower, Big Ben,
The rosy red cheeks of the little children.

Engerland swings...
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... eader.html

Dan Hodges, who does seem to have pretty good access to the Tories, and has got over his "Ed Miliband was mean to me" strop, considers the conference. Apparently, Gove and Mordaunt have been plotting, and doing the rounds of local associations, and fundraising. Braverman is being watched like a hawk for any non-canon utterances, and has the backing of the 40 or so utter nutters on the really fucking hard right. Bad Enoch is seen as a potential unity leader, as she's vaguely normal and competent by this lot's low standards. Hunt is resigned to, well, resignation, because he doesn't really have any principles or beliefs other than coin it in. Meanwhile, Johnson is still lurking about, waiting for his moment to get attention and fuck Sunak over. Fun and games.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:15 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... eader.html

Dan Hodges, who does seem to have pretty good access to the Tories, and has got over his "Ed Miliband was mean to me" strop, considers the conference. Apparently, Gove and Mordaunt have been plotting, and doing the rounds of local associations, and fundraising. Braverman is being watched like a hawk for any non-canon utterances, and has the backing of the 40 or so utter nutters on the really fucking hard right. Bad Enoch is seen as a potential unity leader, as she's vaguely normal and competent by this lot's low standards. Hunt is resigned to, well, resignation, because he doesn't really have any principles or beliefs other than coin it in. Meanwhile, Johnson is still lurking about, waiting for his moment to get attention and fuck Sunak over. Fun and games.
I know the British electorate aren’t the brightest buttons but fuck me they’re surely not going to buy any of this line up of dross. But fear not, the Tories have a hero of the hour waiting in the wings
increasing whispers about Foreign Secretary James Cleverly emerging as a possible unity candidate.
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:49 pm Trevor Phillips asked Gove this morning what he thought Braverman means by the amorphous term multiculturalism she opposes. The need to coalesce around a set of common liberal values like the rule of law, explained Gove. Don’t even know where to start.
Is Gove cunningly hinting at "there's Sharia Law in Tower Hamlets" there?
By Tubby Isaacs
Bring back absolute monarchy, says Esther. Or perhaps Rishi could zip around the country in a helicopter making the important decisions, like a 21st century Henry II.

Devolution isn't a "layer" anyway. It's a separate group of people making decisions because they're closer to it than central government.

By Youngian
The public are getting the wrong end of the stick about the latest demented US culture war import. If the Tories don’t up their game, voters will be supporting lower speed limits outside schools next.
A '15 minute neighbourhood' is one in which all essential amenities are within a 15 minute walk for everyone living in the area - and most Britons (62%) support their area becoming one (including 57% of Tory and 73% of Labour voters)

15 minute neighbourhoods - here's what amenities do Britons want within a 15 min walk from their home:

Bus stop: 90%
Post box: 87%
Pharmacy: 85%
GP surgery: 83%
Park: 81%
Primary school: 74%
Convenience store: 70%
Nursery: 67%
Supermarket: 59%
Bank: 55%
https://x.com/yougov/status/17084555755 ... Dkr8MiQKBg
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]